1 Qatar Jobs .com The First Place to Find a Job in Qatar

Cheap Hotels In Paris

Cheap Hotels in Paris Posted 27 August 2009
i'm from england and looking into going to paris after christmas. only for a week or something. could anyone reccommend any cheap hotels? also, i don't mind staying with people over there that know the area well.
leanne

Re: Cheap Hotels in Paris Posted 04 November 2009
The best cheap hotel that I know of in Paris is hotel Armstrong Paris; definitely the best value for money hotel that you can find in Paris. It is out of the center of paris but very well served by the metro that is just next door and gets you everyhere or almost in Paris. It is a clean, modern, basic and very friendly hotel: http://www.armstrong-paris-hotel.com/ Check their website for the overall aspect and its rates. Have fun in Paris.
geminilion66

Re: Cheap Hotels in Paris Posted 16 March 2010
I know a cheap hotel near Place de la République. It's Taylor Hotel. It's a small hotel but it's charming.
Prices aren't expensive. about 80€ by night i Think :wink:
deborah_yes
Paris Forums Starter

Re: Cheap Hotels in Paris Posted 17 May 2010
Try Hotel Saintonge located in Marais. The rooms are kinda small but the interior design provides great ambiance. They have 23 units. Doubles for 120 Euro.
bryan
Paris Forums Visitor

Re: Cheap Hotels in Paris Posted 09 August 2010
for cheap hotels, target districts 9th and 10th.
there are tons of hotels and they're centrally located (even though the transportation network in Paris is so good that a central location is not that important really).
possopo
Paris Forums Visitor

Re: Cheap Hotels in Paris Posted 23 May 2011
ok, well, maybe you know this website:
where you can find a cheap hotel in Paris.
the best way to find a hotel a a better price is to booki right outside of Paris, where the metro still goes but which is not called Paris anymore, like nanterre, pantin, and al the close surburbs, prices are much lower there.
phipes
Paris Forums Visitor

Re: Cheap Hotels in Paris Posted 24 May 2012
there are some nice hotel reviews I found here

bigparisguide. com
bigparisguide
Paris Forums Starter

Re: Cheap Hotels In Paris Posted 01 September 2012
I found an online travel portal Flybee where there is list of cheap hotels in Paris. It may help you to find accommodation within your budget as well.
Elena12
Paris Forums Starter

1 Qatar Jobs .com The First Place to Find a Job in Qatar

Return to Paris Hotels Reviews