1 Qatar Jobs .com The First Place to Find a Job in Qatar

Muslims In France

Muslims in France Posted 18 May 2011
I have run into some Americans who say they are getting news reports, mostly from conservative sources, that state that there has been a dramatic increase in hate crimes and abuses against Jews, by Muslims, in France, and other European countries. They tell me that some areas where Muslim immigrants have settled are so dangerous that the Police will not even go into these areas. They say that Muslims are running their own countries within France and other countries. This all seems very much like propaganda to me, but I thought I could ask some French people directly, to settle this matter, and find out the truth. So, I am asking, are these reports true?
drchicago
Paris Forums Starter

Re: Muslims in France Posted 06 January 2012
I do't think so that their is truth in these reports. It is propaganda of jews and American lobby against the muslims. In fact Jews have complete hold on American lobby, and Jews are worst enemies of the muslims, Thy are making propaganda against the Muslims to ruin them, but thy can not.
Hallmark
Paris Forums Visitor

Re: Muslims in France Posted 08 January 2012
jews are are worst enemies of the worled ...rather tan they hate them selfs. :D
wanted
Paris Forums Starter

Re: Muslims in France Posted 08 January 2012
wanted wrote:jews are are worst enemies of the worled ...rather tan they hate them selfs. :D

You can be an anti-zionist, but antisemitism is not legit in any form. :!:
AvocadoGuy
Paris Forums Starter

Re: Muslims in France Posted 12 January 2012
I dont believe in these reports
johnmatthew
Paris Forums Visitor

Re: Muslims in France Posted 27 January 2012
Yes, its true. In my knowledge/
linheduke
Paris Forums Visitor

Re: Muslims in France Posted 03 February 2012
wanted wrote:jews are are worst enemies of the worled ...rather tan they hate them selfs. :D

Well said..
reeva
Paris Forums Visitor

1 Qatar Jobs .com The First Place to Find a Job in Qatar

Return to Paris General Chat