1 Qatar Jobs .com The First Place to Find a Job in Qatar

Liquor Shops In Paris

Liquor Shops in Paris Posted 15 October 2008
hi,

One of my friend is going paris this week, he said he will get me some drinks from paris. I wanted to tell him some good & reasonably priced brandy and vodka names. Can anybody please suggest some brandy & vodka brands and some shop names in paris.
Victor

Posted 16 October 2008
In fact if your friend is going to Paris a bottle of a French wine is a must to buy and taste. But there is a great choice of tougher drinks also. Whisky Captain Burn is one of my favorite. You can find a nice boutique of their on Rue du Bac 79, 75007 or check their website www.dupeyron.com
Elis
Paris Forums Frequenter

Posted 17 October 2008
I recommend "Raynal brandy". A french-made brandy. The company is quite solid and was founded in 1840, so it does have a famous name and reputation. They have various types of brandies. So you can choose from many of them.
http://www.forkandbottle.com/cooking/re ... raynal.gif
They also have good wines.
You can find them in any stores, but if you want something special, just contact them contact@raynal.tm.fr
Maximus
Paris Forums Frequenter

Re: Liquor Shops in Paris Posted 03 June 2010
I don't know much about liquor, but im pretty sure that the French people know a thing or two about liquor. I mean, the last time I have been there i can see some people drinking wine even in the afternoon. I don't take that as a negative impression towards the French people because i know about their laid back personality. But to answer your question, you can try to visit Lavinia on 3 boulevard de la Madeleine. I heard they offer a great variety of wines and spirits! :mrgreen:
lsea_717
Paris forums Member

Re: Liquor Shops in Paris Posted 01 September 2010
Paris, in my opinion is a sanctuary of wine liquors. I just want to share that even wines are said to be good in one's health, it has also a bad effect on our teeth such as teeth discoloration and weakening of tooth enamel. Therefore, it is advisable to drink this kind of liquor moderately and have a balanced treatment on your health.

Dentists Roseville
paulafrank1213
Paris Forums Starter

Re: Liquor Shops in Paris Posted 02 September 2010
Any place where I could buy German beer?
groggi42
Paris Forums Visitor

Re: Liquor Shops in Paris Posted 09 February 2011
hey :lol: find some of good brands of Vodka here: buzzle.com/articles/vodka-brands-list.html
kaycee
Paris forums Member

Re: Liquor Shops in Paris Posted 10 February 2011
The above forum is good and helpful for drinkers.
ashwanijweles
Paris Forums Starter

Re: Liquor Shops in Paris Posted 16 November 2011
I think it is a sanctuary of spirits of wine. I just want to share that even the wines are said to be in good health, it also has a detrimental effect on teeth, such as discoloration of the teeth and weakened enamel of the teeth.
victorsaver
Paris Forums Visitor

Re: Liquor Shops in Paris Posted 13 February 2012
kaycee wrote:hey :lol: find some of good brands of Vodka here: buzzle.com/articles/vodka-brands-list.html

Thanks for sharing it..
reeva
Paris Forums Visitor

Re: Posted 14 February 2012
Elis wrote:In fact if your friend is going to Paris a bottle of a French wine is a must to buy and taste. But there is a great choice of tougher drinks also. Whisky Captain Burn is one of my favorite. You can find a nice boutique of their on Rue du Bac 79, 75007 or check their website http://www.dupeyron.com

Great advice and great wisky there :D
PJones
Paris Forums Visitor

Re: Liquor Shops in Paris Posted 24 February 2012
my cousin is in paris and they have a good evening last day.......
saadhumayun
Paris Forums Starter

1 Qatar Jobs .com The First Place to Find a Job in Qatar

Return to Paris General Chat