1 Qatar Jobs .com The First Place to Find a Job in Qatar

What's Your Favorite Jewelry?

What's your favorite jewelry? Posted 25 March 2011
I like wide band bracelets, at least 2.4in wide, no earrings, no necklaces, no rings while wraping the wide piece around my wrist only. Silver tone metallic wire bracelets is the perfect eye-catching look for a special night out, while leather wrap for casual occasions.
Another addition is multi row crystal piece, row upon row of twinkling crystal accents, with glossy metallic bar combination as the perfect background, stunning enough and absolute personality.
And, what kind of jewelry do you like?
JuliaY
Paris Forums Visitor

Re: What's your favorite jewelry? Posted 27 March 2011
I like bracelet, especially the pink one. I feel secure when wearing them. Summer is the season of bracelet - yoNEED Jewelry :D
Bluesky2000
Paris Forums Visitor

Re: What's your favorite jewelry? Posted 28 March 2011
pink?!! lovely girly color, . You also like chic girly design? Santin bibs, bows, ribbons?....
JewelrySaga
JuliaY
Paris Forums Visitor

As per me I always wear bracelet and ring. I like them very much because it's all are made from very precious metal(tungsten). I had purchased them from TitanTradeJewelry[.]Com. In this shop there are lots of bracelets and rings are available. And every year I change my bracelet and ring.

Greetings,
Tom Hanks
RisingTime . Com
tomhanks163
Paris Forums Starter

I like most bracelet it is really fabulous jewelry accessory which you can wear any time.
Jewelry
Paris forums Member

Re: What's your favorite jewelry? Posted 29 March 2011
tomhanks163 wrote:As per me I always wear bracelet and ring. I like them very much because it's all are made from very precious metal(tungsten). I had purchased them from TitanTradeJewelry[.]Com. In this shop there are lots of bracelets and rings are available. And every year I change my bracelet and ring.

Greetings,
Tom Hanks
RisingTime . Com

Not familiar with this kind of metal, but it looks very cool with cold metal tone.
BTW, I love stainless steel jewelry.
- JewelrySaga
JuliaY
Paris Forums Visitor

Re: What's your favorite jewelry? Posted 30 March 2011
Jewelry wrote:I like most brace let it is really fabulous jewelry accessory which you can wear any time.

Hello, friends. I also like bracelet. It's my favorite jewelry. :-D
lettiedwestlake
Paris Forums Starter

Re: What's your favorite jewelry? Posted 31 March 2011
Dear users

I personnally don't wear jewelry, but i wanted to share my view on Karl Largerfeld's.
Last time i noticed he wore some cool rings on his hands, you should try to see this,i can't post links so just google images "karl lagerfeld rings".

You will notice that the rings he wears could remind you of something medieval.

Now that's amazing. You all know fashion and the mentalities in this field, now think about what medieval times remind you: something tough and violent.

I was so surprised when i noticed this, a touch of medieval virility in the world of fashion.

Plz let me know your opinion.
Loukas
Paris Forums Frequenter

Re: What's your favorite jewelry? Posted 01 April 2011
Loukas wrote:Dear users

I personnally don't wear jewelry, but i wanted to share my view on Karl Largerfeld's.
Last time i noticed he wore some cool rings on his hands, you should try to see this,i can't post links so just google images "karl lagerfeld rings".

You will notice that the rings he wears could remind you of something medieval.

Now that's amazing. You all know fashion and the mentalities in this field, now think about what medieval times remind you: something tough and violent.

I was so surprised when i noticed this, a touch of medieval virility in the world of fashion.

Plz let me know your opinion.

Loukas, surely cool rings. I think it looks so special because karl knows how to wear and match the ring - wearing these rings on the middle knuckle and matching them with black leather palmed gloves, perfect unique look.
JuliaY
Paris Forums Visitor

1 Qatar Jobs .com The First Place to Find a Job in Qatar

Return to Paris Fashion Forum