1 Qatar Jobs .com The First Place to Find a Job in Qatar

The Protector Of Love

The Protector of Love Posted 23 April 2011
A long time ago, the son of God disobeyed the taboo of heaven world, falling in love with a girl in the human being world. They were not accepted by both the worlds, walked all around the world and they couldn’t even find a room for them to reside. Only the Elf Queen living in the deaths of the forest sympathized with them and gave the two lovers a pair of intelligent copper rings. The pair of rings protected them to sail across the sea safely. But the envy god found the secret of the rings and took them away and threw into the sea. The two lovers losing the protection of copper rings were also separated by the sea wave. Even though, they still did their best to search for the figures of each other until the last moment.

The dawn was coming soon, the two were disappearing into foam, and the love story touched the kind dolphins. At just the moment before the day came, the dolphins jumped out of the sea carrying the copper rings and let the two lovers re-own the bless of the Elf Queen and they could be together again. At the moment when the first ray of light shone on the white sand beach, the whole sand beach became the happy pink color and the dolphins also jumped into the sky, being the Delphinus Delfin protecting love. From then on, in the star sky of early autumn every year, in the morning Delphinus Delfin appears in the sky, this beach will take on pink lights. If you listen carefully, you can hear the dolphins singing. You just need to overlook the afar and you will see the dolphins carrying the copper rings coming to you.

So the dolphins became the protector of love. :)
Bluesky2000
Paris Forums Visitor

Re: The Protector of Love Posted 28 June 2011
Hi bluesky, I haven't read your all post except your second sentence into your post ( son of GOD). I'm not agree with you. There isn't any son of GOD. GOD is one. That's it. Thanks.
Jewelry
Paris forums Member

Re: The Protector of Love Posted 28 June 2011
Jewelry wrote:Hi bluesky, I haven't read your all post except your second sentence into your post ( son of GOD). I'm not agree with you. There isn't any son of GOD. GOD is one. That's it. Thanks.

Poetry, Dreams vs Reality ?
Athenon
Paris forums Member

Re: The Protector of Love Posted 12 June 2012
well,the story is very moving,wish every jack has his jill. :)
mikebush
Paris Forums Starter

1 Qatar Jobs .com The First Place to Find a Job in Qatar

Return to Paris Fashion Forum