1 Qatar Jobs .com The First Place to Find a Job in Qatar

The Difference Between Fake & Real Nose Studs ?

The Difference Between Fake & Real Nose Studs ? Posted 17 January 2011
Nose piercings can vary from a tiny stud in the corner of your nose to a bar through the center of your nasal passage, the piece of skin and cartilage called the septum that separates the two nostrils. For those worried about the permanency of a real piercing, temporary or fake alternatives are available to test out before committing to a real piercing.
Types
The two most popular types of fake studs are magnetic and stick-on. Magnetic studs consist of two pieces: the decorative metal piece for the outside of the nostril and a small magnet that is placed inside the nostril to secure the fake stud. Stick-on studs or crystals require a skin-safe glue to stick to the nose, creating the illusion of a piercing.
Real studs usually consist of one whole piece of steel or other material, such as gold or silver. A stud has a hooked end that sits inside the nostril and holds the stud in place. Other studs are similar to studded earrings, where the piercing affixes with a small fastener on the inside of the nostril.
Price and Features
Because fake studs can be made easily and with cheaper materials, they tend to cost a lot less than real studs. Real studs require more material and--due to the high number of allergies or irritations people get from wearing fake jewelry--are usually made from gold, silver or even expensive gemstones, such as diamonds, which contributes to their higher cost.
Benefits
# Fake studs can make a striking addition to a costume, outfit or new style. Perhaps the best benefit they offer is they allow the wearer to test out the look of a nose stud before committing to a real piercing. However, because they lack the quality of construction of a real piercing, they may not last as long as a real one. Real studs offer much more variety in materials and design than fake studs and can even be customized with a jeweler to suit the wearer's personal style.
Get more information about it so you just visit
http://www.francewholesalers.com/french ... /29-0.html
Jewelry
Paris forums Member

Re: The Difference Between Fake & Real Nose Studs ? Posted 09 March 2011
Thanks for p[providing wonderful information...........
Suzanne
Paris Forums Visitor

Re: The Difference Between Fake & Real Nose Studs ? Posted 28 March 2011
Thanks for sharing~~I will check on it~
Bluesky2000
Paris Forums Visitor

Re: The Difference Between Fake & Real Nose Studs ? Posted 03 May 2011
Suzanne wrote:Thanks for p[providing wonderful information...........

Well come my friend its my pleasure.
Jewelry
Paris forums Member

Re: The Difference Between Fake & Real Nose Studs ? Posted 06 May 2011
Thank you so much William well if you need to more information of other products except it so you can ask me I'll definitely tell you as much i know about that thanks.
Jewelry
Paris forums Member

Re: The Difference Between Fake & Real Nose Studs ? Posted 09 June 2011
Oh so sad well no worry but you probably try just one time.
Jewelry
Paris forums Member

1 Qatar Jobs .com The First Place to Find a Job in Qatar

Return to Paris Fashion Forum