1 Qatar Jobs .com The First Place to Find a Job in Qatar

Red Louis Vuitton Handbags

Red Louis Vuitton Handbags Posted 11 November 2010
Louis Vuitton traditionally classifies its handbags in terms of material, there comes the famous lines of Monogram Canvas, Monogram Vernis, Monogram Multicolore and so on. But today, I will choose some classic Louis Vuitton handbags in red color that you can not miss. Why red? I have the reasons. First, I love this vibrant and passionate color, especially in the cold winter; then, the Louis Vuitton have really presented us many sophisticated and classy handbags in red color; the last reason is red never dies in fashion world for red conveys female’s femininity and beauty in all ways.

So what are the Louis Vuitton bags I choose for you? First thing I will tell you is they come from Monogram Vernis and Epi leather lines. As I see it, only these two kinds of Louis Vuitton’s peculiar leather can demonstrate the genuine red color to its full. If now you can’t agree with me at this point, after seeing what I recommend to you, you might change your mind.

1.Louis Vuitton Alma MM and Louis Vuitton Alma BB

When red color mets Louis Vuitton Monogram Vernis then appears charming and appealing Alma, a reinterpretation of one of Louis Vuitton’s icons.The Alma BB is more compact in size when compared to Alma MM, and looks more lovely. With any of these two Alma, even your most apparel can become dynamic and distinctive. Alma is suitable for any fashion girl in urban city life.

2.Louis Vuitton Melrose Avenue

Louis Vuitton Melrose Avenue is another sophisticated and delicate purse in red Monogram Vernis. The square outline and reassuring designs of sturdy press lock, protective bottom studs and comfortable handles are telling us that the Louis Vuitton Melrose Avenue is perfect for career women. It’s large enough to contain a small laptop. The red color will surely add some extraodinary and glamorous charm to career women.

3.Louis Vuitton Wilshire Boulevard

Crafted in embossed Monogram Vernis, several discreet designs such as golden brass pieces, dock clip closue and one inside zipped pocket finish this delicate Wilshire Boulevard. This simple and practical Louis Vuitton handbag is a awesome choice for you in urban city life.

4.Louis Vuitton Bagatelle PM and Louis Vuitton Bagatelle GM

Fashioned in timeless Epi leather, Bagatelle is a modern single-strap shoulder bag that can fit all necessities and follow its owner from day into the evening, very compact and practical. The Bagatelle PM looks quite refined and feminine, the larger sized Bagatelle GM exudes an exceptional and highly capable flavour which matchs perfect with career women.
luxurymo
Paris Forums Visitor

Gucci Bags, Wallets, handbags, Outlet Online Store Posted 16 November 2010
In our gucci outlet store, we provide complete of Gucci New products. There are really a huge selection of cheap Gucci bags, [url="http://www.silks-road.com/"]Gucci handbags[/url], wallets, and other accessories. All of them are not only low price but high quality assured. Just look around in our online Gucci outlet store, you will find what you exactly want. Any problems, just be free to contact us at any time. Thanks for your time. Hope you have a happy shopping with us.
johnthan
Paris Forums Starter

Re: Red Louis Vuitton Handbags Posted 23 February 2011
bean bags has given u nice comfort for slipping & sitting in any where in ur house & home

--------------------------------------------
Leather Beanbags
haripotter12
Paris Forums Starter

Re: Red Louis Vuitton Handbags Posted 23 February 2011
Nice........ These are really one of the gorgeous bags i like these types of bags well can you tell me how i can get these bags and from where?
Jewelry
Paris forums Member

Re: Red Louis Vuitton Handbags Posted 25 February 2011
Red Louis Vuitton Handbags looks impressive and stylish.Well the good things about the Handbags the material they use is awesome and through such handbags really work out for the longer period...
allenmock
Paris Forums Starter

Re: Red Louis Vuitton Handbags Posted 03 March 2011
Looking good, I like them. :smile:
kaycee
Paris forums Member

Re: Red Louis Vuitton Handbags Posted 03 March 2011
i love the color theme a lot. The playboy bunny thing is cute too. I found playboy sheets at Marshalls or TJ Maxx so check it out. I'm not sure if they would be there still or even at your local Marshalls or TJ maxx though.

----------------------------------------------
Sofa Beanbags
haripotter12
Paris Forums Starter

1 Qatar Jobs .com The First Place to Find a Job in Qatar

Return to Paris Fashion Forum