1 Qatar Jobs .com The First Place to Find a Job in Qatar

Paris Fashion?

Paris Fashion? Posted 27 September 2010
Hi All:

Do people in Paris have a different style of clothing than the people in America? If so, could someone provide an example of their clothing style?

Regards
berryk
Paris forums Member

Re: Paris Fashion? Posted 27 September 2010
No one will deny the fact that Louis Vuitton speedy is the vitage iconic in its bag collection. Marc Jacobs gives some changes to its iconic shape-flocked and sequined with and ornate floral pattern reflecting the richly worked spirit of the collection which appeared in the House’s Fall/winter 2010 ad campaign presented by three top models. This speedy handbag in monogram fleur de jais collection celebrating the woman’s charm with dedicate details is intricate and the most striking and beautiful.
luxury007

-- 30 September 2010 --

If you said you have no idea about Gossip Girl, you are out of date now. This American most popular series have attracted a lot of fans around the world. Hair style or outfits of its major characters has becoming the fashion trend followed by most of the youth. The topic is about four girls and their love stories but today’s topic is about Leighton Meester and her figure Blair. Blair (Leighton Meester) is a fashion queen who lives in the opulent Upper East Side of Manhattan in New York City and crazy about the named brands and luxury goods.
luxurymo
Paris Forums Visitor

Re: Paris Fashion? Posted 03 October 2010
Yah... Paris and America have different kind of fashion... But this two top country are up to date about the fashion...
You better buy magazine in your place so you know the exact difference of the two countries...
spongebob101
Paris Forums Visitor

Re: Paris Fashion? Posted 09 October 2010
it sounds sio good
lily527
Paris Forums Visitor

Re: Paris Fashion? Posted 20 October 2010
There are many sites for that but i like most Beautiful this is very informative site for wholesale products there are many sort of products so whenever i need for wholesale product i always try this beautiful thanks
lifelongseo
Paris Forums Starter

1 Qatar Jobs .com The First Place to Find a Job in Qatar

Return to Paris Fashion Forum