1 Qatar Jobs .com The First Place to Find a Job in Qatar

Jewelry

Jewelry Posted 18 February 2011
I have a Gold Chain that has been dirty seems like Black gold lol well i have to wear on my friend party so any one can tell me that what is the better way to clean the Gold Chain.. I shall be very thankful.......
Jewelry
Paris forums Member

Re: Jewelry Posted 07 March 2011
Just type "how clean gold jewelry" in your Google search and find some good videos to clean your gold jewelry.
kaycee
Paris forums Member

Re: Jewelry Posted 08 March 2011
Hello,

Greetings,

According to me you can try vinegar and baking soda for the gold. You can put your gold chain in vinegar and add soda. It works on beads also, but coral, use a mild soap and water.

Regards
Richard Dalson
TitanTradeJewelry . Com
dalsonrichard5
Paris Forums Starter

Re: Jewelry Posted 08 March 2011
kaycee wrote:Just type "how clean gold jewelry" in your Google search and find some good videos to clean your gold jewelry.

Thanks for reply..... I'll try to find out ...
Jewelry
Paris forums Member

Re: Jewelry Posted 09 March 2011
thanaks for the information
Suzanne
Paris Forums Visitor

Re: Jewelry Posted 09 March 2011
dalsonrichard5 wrote:Hello,

Greetings,

According to me you can try vinegar and baking soda for the gold. You can put your gold chain in vinegar and add soda. It works on beads also, but coral, use a mild soap and water.

Regards
Richard Dalson
TitanTradeJewelry . Com

okay I'll try with that but i hope there will not be any create problem with that well thanks for that...
Jewelry
Paris forums Member

Re: Jewelry Posted 15 March 2011
There are many great fashion jewelry, you will have the opportunity to purchase a year. The trend shows that many women would wear necklaces of different types according to the season of the year. If you are a woman who wants to keep up with the latest fashion trends, or you just want to get some useful information on the best type of necklace to buy, be sure to read this information so that you will see your best this year and future Years.
zeemyblak
Paris Forums Starter

Re: Jewelry Posted 17 March 2011
hello...after washing with normal detergent,just put it in thick paste of turmeric(water+turmeric). you will find drastic change.
czcubiczirconia
Paris Forums Starter

Re: Jewelry Posted 17 March 2011
czcubiczirconia wrote:hello...after washing with normal detergent,just put it in thick paste of turmeric(water+turmeric). you will find drastic change.

Okay nice I'll try with that i hope I'll get better well thanks for reply.....
Jewelry
Paris forums Member

Re: Jewelry Posted 28 March 2011
You can wash it with toothpaste and soft brush - yoNEED Jewelry
Bluesky2000
Paris Forums Visitor

Re: Jewelry Posted 08 April 2011
Okay but i think it can make scratch on jewelry because of brush am i right?
Jewelry
Paris forums Member

Re: Jewelry Posted 09 April 2011
I think it's just pathetic to wash your jewels with a toothbrush.
Loukas
Paris Forums Frequenter

Re: Jewelry Posted 11 April 2011
Okay I'll try with that well thanks for that all of you.
Jewelry
Paris forums Member

Re: Jewelry Posted 17 May 2011
Beauty is incomplete without jewelry..Jewelry is the part of all the occasions. People are moving towards exclusive designer made diamond jewelry and pearl jewelry.Pearl jewelry is more demanded because it can be worn on any occasion...
tonekaty
Paris Forums Starter

Re: Jewelry Posted 17 May 2011
You are right I'm agree with you jewelry should be must for Women to make more her magnificence. Jewelry can easily help to women for her beautiful personality.
Jewelry
Paris forums Member

Re: Jewelry Posted 24 May 2011
Is this way of cleaning can also be used in cleaning bico jewelry?
Thomas12
Paris Forums Starter

Re: Jewelry Posted 25 May 2011
Chemicals used in traditional jewellery cleaning methods must not be used when cleaning your Bico product. Bico recommends gently rinsing your product in warm water and drying it with a soft cloth. sensible care will ensure a long life for your Bico product. Direct exposure to colognes and aftershave, pool products, and excess sweat can affect the coating and plating of your product. Futhermore, pendants and chains should be rinsed and drayed if worn in the ocean. For more details so you can visit given below.
Jewelry
Paris forums Member

Re: Jewelry by fashion bank Posted 10 June 2011
Latest Pakistani,Asian ,Europian and all the countries of worlds Fashion site , jewelry ,ladies and gents footwear, mahendi design, bridals, makeup tutorial, 11number roadshow vedios,, Band, bresslets, T-shirts, Information about high heels of women,, Men and women Fashion tips 2011 its change yourlife life its really awesome....must see!!!
http://4seasonsaloon.blogspot.com/
mianasad
Paris Forums Starter

1 Qatar Jobs .com The First Place to Find a Job in Qatar

Return to Paris Fashion Forum