1 Qatar Jobs .com The First Place to Find a Job in Qatar

I Hate Under Eye Circles

I hate under eye circles Posted 18 May 2011
I always stay up late due to my work and as time passes by, there are under eye dark circles, it makes me feel bad to be like a panda. Is there any one who can introduce some product for it? I heard of VII O2M™ OXYGEN EYE MASK, and it seems that there is an improved version? Is there any one who ever used this? :sad:
ongchelen
Paris Forums Starter

present of love Posted 18 May 2011
Last Sunday (Mother's Day) my husband made a big surprise for me --- VII O2M™ OXYGEN EYE MASK (improved version). And I also find a post card (with image of the founder of VII and the unique series number) in it saying: “VII is famous for its ‘ageless mythology’, and only served for the Queen Josephone before. And you are my ‘ageless mythology’ and the only Queen forever. I love you. Happy Mother’s day!” I am moved into tears then. In the marriage life of more than ten years, we still love each other like the first time we met us. The card in the box is unique for every customer with a unique series number. He told me, I am the unique in his eyes. I have applied once, feel comfortable and I like the smell. Eager to know how beautiful will I become a month later.
Nickyxrc
Paris Forums Starter

enjoy the wonder Posted 18 May 2011
I have applied VII O2M™ OXYGEN EYE MASK for more than two years and it works very well indeed. I have tried many other products before but only this one works the best. Now all of my friends find me more energetic and youthful. It is really a wonder --- “ageless mythology”. And now I am trying the improved version, feel much better than the original one and there improved the ingredients to strengthen the cells’ oxygen uptake. Also there is a special designed post card which can never be found in any other place. A good choice for present.
wodmsunny
Paris Forums Starter

Re: I hate under eye circles Posted 18 May 2011
Dark circles are incredibly common, yet the focus is always on expensive, ineffective creams and simply how to cover them up.
Instructions:
1. DETERMINE YOUR UNDER-EYE CIRCLE TYPE.
Blue or Purple: caused by vein and blood show-through, poor circulation the area (pooling of blood). They may even look green­ish if your skin has warm tones to it.
Yel­low or Brown: caused by hyper­pig­men­ta­tion (sun dam­age), lack of sleep, aller­gies, or a com­bi­na­tion of the afore­men­tioned items.
Deep Line/Hollow and/or Very Dark (Black): most likely due to adrenal fatigue, lack of sleep, or tear trough deformity.
2. FOR ALL CIRCLE TYPES: NO REFINED SUGAR.
Instead of bak­ing with white sugar and eat­ing stuff with var­i­ous refined sug­ars in it (doesn't mat­ter how organic the sugar is, it's still sugar).
Replace refined sugar with raw natural honey, ste­via, xyl­i­tol, molasses, or even maple syrup. Refined sugar causes inflam­ma­tion and adrenal fatigue, which is a major contributor to dark circles. (Not to mention weight gain, so avoid it for your health as well!)
3. FOR ALL CIRCLE TYPES: DRINK WATER.
Drink plenty of quality, filtered water (I always recommend Environmental Water Systems). This is such a bor­ing tip because every­one says it - but I can't help that it's true. You absolutely need water to help flush away waste from your cells and keep your skin hydrated and plump. Plump, dewy, hydrated skin = less notice­able under-eye circles.
4. FOR BLUE/PURPLE TYPES: EAT GREENS.
Vit­a­min K and retinol (a form of vitamin A) pro­motes healthy blood clot­ting and sturdy blood ves­sels, which means less under-eye blood pooling and there­fore, greatly dimin­ished under-eye cir­cles.
So how do you get more vitamin K and retinol? Just eat 1 cup of greens per day - kale, spinach, swiss chard, pars­ley, mus­tard greens, turnip greens, broc­coli, aspara­gus, and romaine let­tuce.
All it takes is 1 cup and you get more than your daily dose of vitamin K and A. No need to buy any expen­sive sup­ple­ments. Just steam them and eat as a side dish with any meal, or make a green smoothie (see Vic­to­ria Boutenko's book, Green for Life for more info and recipes).
5. FOR ALL CIRCLE TYPES: TAKE VITAMIN C.
Vit­a­min C is the body­guard for our skin and blood ves­sels. The best form is from a whole-food source, so eat more sweet and non-sweet fruits. My favorite vit­a­min C sup­ple­ment is Health Force Nutri­tion­als acerola cherry vit­a­min C pow­der. I take 2 tsp. in water mixed with 2 Tbsp. of raw honey about an hour or so before bed­time. Yum! Your skin and under-eyes will thank you.
6. FOR BLUE/PURPLE TYPES: CLEAR YOUR SINUSES
Many doc­tors the­o­rize that dark cir­cles like these may be attrib­uted to sinus con­ges­tion or pres­sure. You can alle­vi­ate this by get­ting a qual­ity air fil­ter, a few great house­plants to fil­ter and clean the air, and even try a Neti pot to man­u­ally cleanse your sinuses.
7. FOR DEEPLY LINED/DARK TYPES: SEE A DOC
If your circles are a result of a hollow around your eye, I recommend seeing a qualified cosmetic surgeon to fill in the hollow. This hollow is called a "tear trough deformity" which is the result of a space between the muscles of the eye and the muscles of the cheek. Ask about using fat instead of an artificial filler - the surgeon will extract a bit of your own fat, prepare it properly, and inject it carefully into the hollow, which will fill in the space and get rid of your circles.
Well for more information about it so you can visit australianwholesalers.com/australian_wholesalers_directory/cosmetics-13-1.html
Jewelry
Paris forums Member

Re: I hate under eye circles Posted 27 May 2011
Hey is there any natural technique to remove this dark circle. Please suggest your reply will be appreciated.
Thomas12
Paris Forums Starter

Re: I hate under eye circles Posted 12 June 2012
my friend told me to cut an apple into pieces,and apply to the eye circle area.i have tried once,i must say that works. :cool:
mikebush
Paris Forums Starter

Re: I hate under eye circles Posted 03 July 2012
It is advisable to search for eye cream reviews so that they will be guided on picking up the right brand.

Faye2011
Paris Forums Starter

Re: I Hate Under Eye Circles Posted 19 July 2012
best to have good diet and have enough rest. .and stress free
jam04
Paris Forums Starter

1 Qatar Jobs .com The First Place to Find a Job in Qatar

Return to Paris Fashion Forum