1 Qatar Jobs .com The First Place to Find a Job in Qatar

Gucci Heritage Medium Boston Handbag

Gucci Heritage Medium Boston Handbag Posted 29 October 2010
Fashionistas not matter celebrities or common people are busy in choosing new outfits and accessories for the coming fall/winter. Among accessories in fall/winter, handbag plays a very important role in matching. The good work FW handbag should be such an item which can be well illustrated your personal style yet fashionable enough. So, today’s topic will be this Gucci Heritage medium Boston Bag comes form Gucci fall/winter fashion show 2010.

Actually, I am not so crazy about the animal printed handbag because I think the animal print is very difficult to match, if you are not good at matching then the sexy and exotic print will destroy your whole apparel. But this Gucci Heritage Medium Boston Bag changes my attitude because the wild element can be made in such a classy and understated way. You will love this eye catcher at the very first sight. Pony hair leather is harmoniously accented up with brown leather trimmings while the light gold hardware gives the totality a hint of modernity and luxuriousness. Besides, this distinctive bag is finished by several details include a snap closure, detachable identification tag with embossed vintage trademark.

Apart from the exquisite outside design, this large hand carry also has a delicate interior. There are several pockets include cell phone and pad pockets which are useful in organizing you small gadget. With a dimension of 12.2″L x 6.3″W x 9.4″, it is a good work bag with large capacity for using at working days or weekends. Not matter the formal suits or casual apparel; this Gucci Heritage handbag will give you an elegant yet sexy look. Be an elegant lady and this Gucci Boston bag is what you want.
luxurymo
Paris Forums Visitor

Return to Paris Fashion Forum