1 Qatar Jobs .com The First Place to Find a Job in Qatar

Hello Everyone

Hello Posted 15 October 2010
My name is Jeff, and I'm looking for a job in France, preferably in Paris region. I'm an American who lives in Ukraine at present, with my wife and 3 children.At present there is no way to take my family to US, so I would like to get us to Paris, Ile de France region.Other areas will be considered.I have 20 plus years in construction, and security.I would like to find a farm or vineyard to take care of, so I can have quiet to write books in.I'm also a self published author.My wife has a Master's degree in Inorganic Chemistry, with a minor in Sewing. I have worked a good variety of sales positions as well. Anyone who can help me find work will be greatly appreciated. :D I forgot to mention that I already spent 3 days in Paris, and 2 in Calais, two years ago.That is why I want to move my family there.
ukrberserker
Paris Forums Starter

newbie here :) Posted 01 January 2011
Hi,

How are you? i am new here and i am from Philippines. I am glad to meet you all and looking forward for a fruitful stay.
icebox619
Paris Forums Starter

Re: newbie here :) Posted 21 January 2011
Hi Im good you? :P
lagadoo
Paris Forums Starter

Hello :D Posted 27 February 2011
Hi everyone my name is Kaz ( kazue) i am japanese Australian, coming to paris in June as working holiday visa for one year :wavey:
kykazu
Paris Forums Starter

Hey there. Posted 01 March 2011
Am an American currently living in Switzerland (have also lived in Sweden and in Australia). Contemplating a job in Paris.
Hoping to get some good info.
minus148
Paris Forums Starter

Hello Posted 21 March 2011
Hello we are moving to Paris in May because of a company transfer
we are quite a unique family, i am British, my wife is Russian and we have 2 kids and have lived in Dubai, New York for the last 5 years. we wanted to move to Europe to get closer to the grand parents and to settle somewhere finally!!!
wondering if there are any forum members out there who may have young kids (ours are 1 and 4 y.old) who may wish to keep in touch for some friendly advise etc ....?
Thanks in advance
stuartsmith
Paris Forums Starter

Hi Posted 08 June 2011
Hello everybody!
I'm Jack and I'm so glad that I joined this forum.
I'm looking forward to meeting new friends here.
jackzayum
Paris Forums Starter

Introduce myself Posted 29 September 2011
Hello everyone,
I'm new to the forum and glad to be a member of this forum. I have come here to know more from you and share my opinion with you. Nice to meet you all
Gabriel555
Paris Forums Starter

Re: looking for something in Paris Posted 17 October 2011
i too love parisssssss
katewillson
Paris Forums Visitor

Re: newbie here :) Posted 17 October 2011
hey i am also newbie in the paris forummm
katewillson
Paris Forums Visitor

Re: Hey there. Posted 17 October 2011
ohh
katewillson
Paris Forums Visitor

Hi Posted 22 November 2011
I have just arrived in paris, I am an english girl from Brighton .I want to improve my french ,i heard about a site "conversation english french", event in paris ,sounds good! I don't feel like going on my own , i 'm a bit shy ,i need someone to go with me.
malou
Paris Forums Starter

Lets Talk... Posted 28 December 2011
Hi, I write for Men’s Health Institute review site, to help other men by providing very informative articles, product reviews, & tip that specifically for them.
joshuaty2010
Paris Forums Starter

Re: Hi Posted 04 January 2012
first of all.
hello all of you,

jonssmith2
Paris Forums Visitor

Re: Introduce myself Posted 04 January 2012
hi,
i m jonssmith2.
i m from india,
i m working in a private company as a employee.

hotels downtown disney
jonssmith2
Paris Forums Visitor

Hi Im new Posted 19 January 2012
Hello I am new to forums.. Can anyone let me know which is the best travel forum for accomodations in paris
vikash28
Paris Forums Starter

Beer, laughing, and dirty techno music. Posted 04 February 2012
Been living in Paris 5 months now and am dying to meet some cool people. Though this is probably most definitely not the way to do it! Ha! Anywho it's worth a try- young Canadian free-spirited girl living and working in Paris looking to meet new friends, especially cool girls; and people interested in nights out filled with adventure, mischief & mayhem, and maybe dancing. Likes beer, laughing, and dirty techno music. Thanks for reading x
littlemissmarlo
Paris Forums Starter

Hi from Brittney Stonewall Posted 15 February 2012
Hi,

My name's Brittney Stonewall, a freelance writer. I have an interest in traveling to Paris and sharing my passions with others. I work as an on call travel writer in Corporate America. Everything involves a lot of freelance and spur of the moment activities, where I'll be highlighting in my column regarding the latest hot-spots and cultural destinations. I like to understand everything that I am doing, experience the scenery and all the attractions it has to offer. I have been in the business for quite some time now, about 5 years. I am 27 years of age, with a degree in Journalism and Cultural Studies from Berkeley UCLA. I'm seeking more out of my career and perhaps, would have an interest in expanding on my own someday. With time, practice, diligence and working my way further up the ladder, I will hit my landmark. I know this it and if anyone would like to share anything about their peregrination, please explain.

I hope to learn more.
BrittneyStonewall
Paris Forums Starter

Hello, do you have any advice? Posted 17 February 2012
Hi, I'm Pete, I'm 22 years old and I've been here since November-ish. I am living with my girlfriend who I met whilst travelling in Australia. I have a degree in Film and English Lit, and a 5 month video editing internship in Sydney under my belt. I would love to undertake a similar internship here in Paris, I wonder if anyone has any advice for me? Which companies may be able to help me, and which sites I should be looking on? I am currently studying French full time at a language school near Pere LaChaise but I am currently at a very basic level having learnt everything more or less from brand new. Any advice would be welcome, thanks for reading and I look forward to hearing from you.
Pedroxl
Paris Forums Visitor

Hi, I am Alaric Posted 27 February 2012
Hi, I am Alaric. An environmentalist. Here's something that I would like to share with you guys and gals today.

An Australian Corporation Lynas is building the world largest rare earth refinery facility in the state of Pahang, Malaysia, inspite of the protest of Malaysian Citizen. Once it starts to operate, 300,000 tons of radioactive waste will be produced every year. The radioactive fallout can be spreaded up to several hundred kilometres.
The residents are exposed to the risk of impaired DNA, mutated infants, increase risk of cancer and may leads to death.

We are running an anti-radiation campaign "Stop Lynas, Save Malaysia" and seek the supports from Environment Fighters and people who cares about the planet, their love ones and the future of our children.

Here's the link to our anti-radiation video.

youtu.be/8nk1JRZj78o

Please support us by sharing the news and video here to your friends and people whom you know
vysual
Paris Forums Starter

Hello eveyrone Posted 08 March 2012
Hi!

My name's Fred, I'm French, and I've been living in Paris for....hmm....12 years now! I'm very curious about how expats feel about living here. Id also love to meet people and make new friends! :)
fred35
Paris Forums Starter

hello! Posted 08 March 2012
Hello everyone,

I'm new in the forum and just wanted to say hi!
To all those who travel to Paris (and France in general), I hope you enjoy your stay, it is indeed a beautiful country!
ninapaz
Paris Forums Starter

Re: hello! Posted 14 March 2012
Hi to you too. I have recently relocated to Paris and I very much like it here. I hope you are enjoying your stay))
AnaParis
Paris Forums Starter

Cheerio! Posted 16 March 2012
:smile: Hello everybody! Jadah here and glad to join in!
jadahcor
Paris Forums Starter

Re: Cheerio! Posted 16 March 2012
Hi i am fine..
reeva
Paris Forums Visitor

Re: Hello eveyrone Posted 26 March 2012
hello every one .

jonssmith3
Paris Forums Visitor

Hi everybody, Posted 11 April 2012
I am new here.Glad to meet you all.
balochbrud
Paris Forums Starter

Hello everyone Posted 14 April 2012
Hello all,

I am new here. just want to say hi to all of forum members. I love to visit Paris. It is really very beautiful place.

Have a nice day..!!!
Colpini
Paris Forums Visitor

1 Qatar Jobs .com The First Place to Find a Job in Qatar

Return to New Paris Forum Members