1 Qatar Jobs .com The First Place to Find a Job in Qatar

2 Bedroom Fully-furnished Appartment - Center Paris

2 bedroom fully-furnished appartment - Center Paris Posted 11 July 2007
I am renting a two-bedroom flat, starting August 1st.

Fully-furnished Studio for rent, 50 meters from the subway Parmentier and/or Goncourt (10th to 11th district)

First floor, 45 square meters in a safe and lively area, quiet and clean building.

It consists of an entry, full bathroom with shower, a main livingroom with parquet floor and contemporary furniture, a separated equipped kitchen + a bedroom with a queen-size bed. Lots a space in the bedroom, shelves and closet. Sorry, there is no TV, but there is an internet free access!!!

The area is very lively, trendy and safe. Metro Goncourt (line 11) or Republique or Parmentier. It's very central (10 min. from Hotel de Ville and Chatelet). Lots of cafes, amazing restaurants, grocery stores, food market, design stores and galleries.

The building is renovated and has a double coded door.

Rent: 950 euros/month (all charges included) with 1 month security deposit.

Available from July 15th, 2007. From a month to six months rent.

If you want to have more details about the appartment, please contact Laetizia at: 06 16 37 81 45, or by e-mail.
Paris
Paris Forums Zealot

Re: 2 bedroom fully-furnished appartment - Center Paris Posted 07 May 2011
HEllo Can you send me pictures of your flat. Im going to move to Paris in the 20 of July.
Im really serious and its important to find a good place because I begin classes in sept.
Thanks so much
susanitalok
Paris Forums Starter

Re: 2 bedroom fully-furnished appartment - Center Paris Posted 11 July 2011
Hello, we are two Universite 1 students looking for an apartment to rent from August for one year. We are hardworking non-smokers studying law and would be interested in more details of your property. Please let me know if we could arrange a time to view your apartment. Thank you.
catrubens
Paris Forums Starter

Re: 2 bedroom fully-furnished appartment - Center Paris Posted 19 August 2011
Paris wrote:I am renting a two-bedroom flat, starting August 1st.

Fully-furnished Studio for rent, 50 meters from the subway Parmentier and/or Goncourt (10th to 11th district)

First floor, 45 square meters in a safe and lively area, quiet and clean building.

It consists of an entry, full bathroom with shower, a main livingroom with parquet floor and contemporary furniture, a separated equipped kitchen + a bedroom with a queen-size bed. Lots a space in the bedroom, shelves and closet. Sorry, there is no TV, but there is an internet free access!!!

The area is very lively, trendy and safe. Metro Goncourt (line 11) or Republique or Parmentier. It's very central (10 min. from Hotel de Ville and Chatelet). Lots of cafes, amazing restaurants, grocery stores, food market, design stores and galleries.

The building is renovated and has a double coded door.

Rent: 950 euros/month (all charges included) with 1 month security deposit.

Available from July 15th, 2007. From a month to six months rent.

If you want to have more details about the appartment, please contact Laetizia at: 06 16 37 81 45, or by e-mail.

Get exciting thrilling Mobile Games, Series, Videos, Movies, Singles, Albums, Ringtones and much more from France at your Mobile.
http://c.mobpartner.mobi/?s=178001
dewansignal
Paris Forums Starter

Re: 2 bedroom fully-furnished appartment - Center Paris Posted 07 September 2011
It would be nice to know if the flat is still available as of September, thanks.
English Teacher
Paris Forums Visitor

1 Qatar Jobs .com The First Place to Find a Job in Qatar

Return to Apartments For Rent In Paris