1 Qatar Jobs .com The First Place to Find a Job in Qatar

Beautiful Apartment Near Paris South West

Beautiful apartment near Paris South West Posted 19 June 2007
What about a nice room to rent in a large flatshare (three bedrooms and a large living room) ? Location : Pont de Sevres station (line n 9). It's a quiet part of South West Paris, absolutely safe. 500 meters far from metro. All needed shops just around the corner. The flat : 2nd floor, 105 squared meters, sunny and clean. There's 3 independent bedrooms (one's mine, one rommate girl the other could be yours), a large living room, a kitchen, a bathroom and a cellar. It's a non furnished room but 200% equipped flat : large fridge with a freezer, cooking microwave ovens, washing machine tumble dryer, cable TV, DVD reader, Internet Wifi connexion... The rent is 750 euros a month all fees included. Of course you'll get a receipt for any payment.About me : I'm Eric, 32 yo application engineer, my roommate is production director. I'm respectful, reliable, easy going, non smoking and used to flat sharing. Don't hesitate to ask for more details. I hope to hear about you soon ! Regards, Eric 06 31 15 84 96
Paris
Paris Forums Zealot

Return to Apartments For Rent In Paris