1 Qatar Jobs .com The First Place to Find a Job in Qatar

Paris Housing Search

Paris Housing Search Posted 12 August 2009
Hi there, my name is Vincent and I moving to Paris end of Sept. I will be looking for a flat in Paris from 1st of Decemeber and I am looking for suggestions how to move my self: websites, contacts, best aereas, cost etc.

I will be moving with my partner so house should be for 2 and not too outside the city centre.

any chance to find a flat with furniture at least in the kitchen? In Switzerland it is very common ( last location was Zurich :)

Thanks for the help everyone!!

Vincent
Vincent77

Re: Paris Housing Search Posted 23 November 2009
Hi Vincent and welcome to Paris Forum!
We have a topic about finding housing in Paris feel free to read it and if you have more questions you are welcome to ask.

By the way do you speak French?
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Paris Housing Search Posted 30 April 2010
Can any one let me know house at cheap rate and in good location
mmg7925
Paris Forums Starter

Re: Paris Housing Search Posted 09 August 2010
what is cheap for you ?
and what is good location ?
possopo
Paris Forums Visitor

Re: Paris Housing Search Posted 26 September 2010
Hi Vincent77,

We rent a fuly furnished apartment close to Canal Saint Martin. It's a one-bedroom apartment close to all amenities (there is a french bakery right next door). It is a young and trendy neighbourhood where several artists have chosen to stay and where several famous movies have been filmed (Amelie Poulain, Hôtel du nord).

The building is from the early 1900 which gives it the typical parisian style. It has been entirely renovated in 2006. Inside, the apartment is fully furnished with new and modern furniture. It has been decorated in a contemporary style (paintings, carpet, lamp). The apartment located at the first floor has been entirely renovated in 2008 and it now gives all the comfort you would expect. All windows open to the inside courtyard so it is a very quiet place to sleep and relax. The building has a concierge service, so you will feel safe and you will always have someone in reach to speak to in case of emergency.

This apartment is equipped with all the necessary utilities (flat screen TV, home cinema, nespresso coffee machine, diswasher, cleanning machine & dryer, iron, hair dryer, cooking sets, oven, micro-wave…). There is also high speed internet and a telephone (unlimited free calls to North America and several european countries). The sofa can easily be converted into a double-bed if you have a visitor coming or staying up to 4 people in the apartment.

The bedroom has a comfortable double bed and all the necessary space to hang your clothes. The bathroom has a large shower and is very bright. Next to the bathroom, there is a washing machine and dryer. There is a lot of storage room inside the apartment, so you can easily stay for a long-term in this apartment.

Contact us for any information you need ! :)

my-place-in-paris com
my-place-in-paris
Paris Forums Starter

Re: Paris Housing Search Posted 25 May 2011
How much does a 3 bedroom apartment for 2 weeks cost? in a good area
phipes
Paris Forums Visitor

1 Qatar Jobs .com The First Place to Find a Job in Qatar

Return to Accommodation in Paris