1 Qatar Jobs .com The First Place to Find a Job in Qatar

Absinth And Wine Shop In 2ème Arrondissiment. Where Is It???

Absinth and wine shop in 2ème arrondissiment. Where is it??? Posted 19 October 2009
Hi,

I need to your help.
Some months ago I went to Paris. In 16, Rue de Dounau there is a shop of ink (his name is L'art du papier). Here I bought lots of inks and stamps. Then I went to another shop where I bought a bottle of absinth. This shop was very small, all in dark wood. Whole walls were recovered by wine bottles and liqueurs.
I'm sure that I didn't do lots of KMs on foot after the shop of the ink, so that wine shop is near. Do anybody help me to find again it?

Thank you very much (and sorry for my poor english, but I speak french better :lol: )

ciao ciao
Chiara1982

Re: Absinth and wine shop in 2ème arrondissiment. Where is it??? Posted 03 November 2009
Are you interested in buying wine or in the shop? :)
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Absinth and wine shop in 2ème arrondissiment. Where is it??? Posted 03 November 2009
Admin wrote:Are you interested in buying wine or in the shop? :)

:D I would to remember the rue in which there was this wineshop :wink:

-- 05 March 2011 --

Lots of months are past to my post and till today I wasn't able to find that shop.
I wrote to a shop of paper (Art du Papier) that is in the same arronissement of the wine-absinthe shop, but I didn't receive any answer.

Do you help me?
Thank you
Chiara
Chiara1982

Return to Will Buy in Paris