1 Qatar Jobs .com The First Place to Find a Job in Qatar

Want To Study English Language At Cebu?

Want to study English Language at cebu? Posted 14 October 2009
If you want to study english language at cebu just enroll at CELI(Cleverlearn English Language Institute) here's the background of CELI.

Welcome to Cleverlearn English Language Institute (CELI), a fast- growing international school based in the Philippines with branches in four countries across Asia.

Cleverlearn initially started for the purpose of building confidence in communication with the use of the English language. Achieved through intensive training, students are daily exposed to three different types of classes namely 1:1, 1:4 and 1:8. The school has already catered to foreign nationals from South Korea, Japan, Vietnam, Thailand, Taiwan, China, Brazil, Russia and Middle East.

Under the Bigfoot group of companies, Cleverlearn today is a pathway center. It continues to expand with the introduction of new products such as Study Abroad Program, Riteway Program, Nursing Program, Overseas Immersion School, Caregiver Program, Exam English and Call Center Training.

Mactan Campus

The Cleverlearn Mactan Campus is nestled in the heart of the historical island of Lapu-lapu. It offers limitless opportunities for outdoor activities that spell recreation. The site is just minutes away from famed beach resorts such as Shangri– la, Plantation Bay and Maribago Blue Waters. Over the weekend, students can enjoy swimming, scuba diving and snorkeling or simply walking along the powdery white sands.

Primary accommodation of Cleverlearn Mactan Campus is its wholly– owned dormitory called the Cleverlearn Residences. It has eighty– two rooms where students can select from four– single, double and quadruple.

Facilities:

* internet area
* testing room
* study room
* indoor study lounge
* outdoor study lounge
* cafeteria
* coffee shop
* fitness center
* classrooms
* library
* audio visual room
* movie theater
* sound stage

ACCOMMODATION

CELI Residences

Located right beside the school.
Eighty– two spacious rooms with a choice of single, double and quadruple.
Each consists of an equally– sized bed, bathroom, cable TV, refrigerator, study
area and air conditioner unit.
Daily room cleaning service
With 24– hour security

Other features include swimming pool, wi-fi connection and fitness center with commercial establishments on the ground floor that include a restaurant, coffee shop, money changer, spa, convenience store, travel agency, beauty salon and bakery, among others

CELI CONTACTS

Address: Cleverlearn Residences, Saac II, Mactan, Lapu-Lapu City, Cebu, Philippines

Office Number: +6332 - 495 - 8569 / +6332 - 236 - 9548

Fax Number: +6332 - 495 - 1870
CELI
Paris Forums Starter

Re: Want to study English Language at cebu? Posted 20 May 2010
Hi kababayan!

I will recommend my friends to visit this post. :)
sheray
Paris Forums Visitor

Re: Want to study English Language at cebu? Posted 27 July 2010
Hi,

That was a nice offer, I will try to visit your campus for inquiries.......I

Thank for the info.
Buddy
Paris Forums Visitor

Re: Want to study English Language at cebu? Posted 28 July 2011
Hi, I just found you post here. I found your post interesting. I want to join and want to study English language. Please share what I have to do?
Frankykeats
Paris Forums Starter

Re: Want to study English Language at cebu? Posted 28 February 2012
Hi,
Your facilities as you have shown thats great.Tell me the procedure ,how i can start?
....thanks.....
sohel120
Paris Forums Starter

Re: Want To Study English Language At Cebu? Posted 16 August 2012
Hi,

Yes, that's right i had found the place and the teacher's they are soo friendly to the students. In Cleverlearn you experience the greatful at the same time you can learn the English Languages.
cleverlearn12
Paris Forums Starter

1 Qatar Jobs .com The First Place to Find a Job in Qatar

Return to Support, Ideas and Suggestions