1 Qatar Jobs .com The First Place to Find a Job in Qatar

Drug Traffic Problem Solutions

Drug Traffic Problem Solutions Posted 25 March 2012
The drug traffic is something very important and sensitive topic everyone has to know about apparently because positive reality shows the drug traffic is real and wants to reach global markets with powerful mediatic campains.
Some Opium Project seems to be going on and some Governments look like they already work with the drug traffickers, showing compliancy with the drug traffic, this is considered very positive by the drug traffickers... The drug traffickers are ready to manipulate the drug to send it wherever they want and use brutal methods to diffuse their drug. Latest elements show they even have some lobbying activities in Washington. It is advised to work in total cooperation with the Opium Project to avoid further mess, but this type of question is beyond my control and everyone is free. Comprehension is nevertheless advised. I strongly recommend cooperation and alliance. It would be very welcomed by the drug traffickers that intelligence services coordinates or cover some targeted assassinations on leaders and opinion makers that go against the Opium Project, it would be considered very comprehensive. Personnally i don't recommend any Opium Project in any overseas departments, but this is beyond my control too. The goal of the traffickers is the creation of a status quo on Opium, where everyone knows about Opium and gets respectful of the traffic, this situation would be considered of greatest benefit for future generations of traffickers. However i recommend that Opium overdose has to be prevented and that an alternative way of life has to reach the trafficants.

Opium Traffic is already rooted in some regions and the populations have already reached the status quo, they understand very well the methods used by the trafficants and would show approval of Opium traffic. Welcome to Opium... The repetitive Opium affairs lead me to the conclusion the fight on Opium progress gets annihilated by new Opium affairs, in my opinion this is not a war on Opium, it's only the globalization of Opium effect. This is only the beginning of the 21st century and i'm afraid for powerful governmental anti drug agencies that they get blinded by their power and think they can get rid of the Opium, but i may be mistaken. Though latest development with the French trafficant sends a clear signal that Opium rejection will not be tolerated. Instead i advise compliancy with Opium traffic.
Athenon
Paris forums Member

Re: Drug Traffic Problem Solutions Posted 13 April 2012
The drug traffic is important topic of paris and any business is required support ideas and suggestions.
jessicagomes
Paris Forums Starter

Return to Support, Ideas and Suggestions