1 Qatar Jobs .com The First Place to Find a Job in Qatar

About New York Habitat- Advice Welcome

About New York Habitat- advice welcome Posted 03 February 2012
Good day everyone,

I'm Brittney, a travel writer based out of the Poconos. However, I'm seeking to travel abroad in order to absorb different ideas and genres of the world, to depict in my articles. Although this is a work based assignment, I would like expand on everything that I am doing by thinking outside the box. Figuratively speaking. Now, I have been doing some research and have come across a company,New York Habitat and they are a licensed brokerage firm. They have some really lovely vacation stays in Paris, but I am a bit concerned because there are new laws regarding short and long term rentals that I don't understand. I don't want to get mixed up in all of this controversy though. I have to be in Paris to write because it's my job but being uncertain about the laws and codes really affects what I'd have to do. If you guys have any suggestions about the firm and their business in Paris (they operate in Paris, South of France, London and New York), please do tell me? I think the company is great but will not go further than researching the net before I'm given proof. If there is any information that you may know about this company, if it is legitimate or illegal, I would appreciate the facts? Thank you guys.
BrittneyStonewall
Paris Forums Starter

Return to Support, Ideas and Suggestions