1 Qatar Jobs .com The First Place to Find a Job in Qatar

Ronaldo Fully Recovered

Ronaldo fully recovered Posted 11 October 2008
The Brazilian Forwarder Ronaldo has fully restored his health to normal after the severe knee injury he got on February 13 during the match "Milan" - "Livorno". According to his doctor's words Ronaldo will be able to participate in matches in one month.
The 32-year old football player, whose contract with "Milan" ended this summer, is now a free agent. Over the recent time Ronaldo has been training in the Brazilian club "Flamengo", but, he's expected to continue his career in the English "Manchester City".
Chelsea is also a potential receiver of this player.
In September, Ronaldo said he had proposals from the English Manchester City and French PSJ.
A knee injury is very serious for a football player, I wonder if he can show the same results as he used to, now.
tulaka
Paris Forums Frequenter

Posted 22 October 2008
Should Manchester CIty buy Ronaldo, and its success in the English Premier League might surpass Chelsea or Mtd. Utd.
Maximus
Paris Forums Frequenter

Posted 27 October 2008
Let's remember that Manchester City failed to transfer Ronaldinho to its club. Players take not only money as motives. They need something more, perhaps a famous club reputation, while Mt. City is not that famous.
tulaka
Paris Forums Frequenter

Posted 31 October 2008
I should say that Mt City is not the only team who expects Ronaldo as its player. PSG and Flamengo are also carrying out talks with him. Ronaldo in person said he doesn't want to make forecasts on the choice.
Maximus
Paris Forums Frequenter

Posted 08 November 2008
watch here some of Ronaldo's best performances
Maximus
Paris Forums Frequenter

Re: Ronaldo fully recovered Posted 20 January 2011
Ronaldo > Ronaldinho
monkey100
Paris Forums Visitor

Re: Ronaldo fully recovered Posted 27 May 2011
Ronaldo isn't as good as he was, but i still like him, he makes football beautiful!!!
Panda
Paris Forums Starter

Re: Ronaldo fully recovered Posted 02 June 2011
thats the good news and Ronaldo is one of my most Favorite player
umairaraza100
Paris Forums Starter

1 Qatar Jobs .com The First Place to Find a Job in Qatar

Return to Paris Sports Talk