1 Qatar Jobs .com The First Place to Find a Job in Qatar

Best Sport Performaces And Plays

Best sport performaces and plays Posted 09 October 2008
Let's discuss here your favourite sport games, matches, plays you've ever seen. Share with us facts about them and what moments were the best in the game.
I'll start with an example.
I liked the game played between Nadal and Federer at Wimbledon 2008. They offered a grand spectacle on the central arena of the All England Tennis, spectacular hits, the elegance of acting on the stadium etc.
Roger began the play easily, losing his service and even the fourth game. Thus, Nadal kept his results till the end of the set - 6-4.
The second set began with Federer's domination. But, Nadal managed to win the set from losing 1-5 to 6-4.
Further, the third set was ended with a tie break, to Federer's favor - 10:8
Fourth set was the same as the third. And finally the fifth brought the victory to Nadal. It was his first Grand Slam tournament won on grass.
tulaka
Paris Forums Frequenter

Posted 22 October 2008
I always enjoy watching the games with Maria Sharapova. Her games will never allow you fall asleep, like in some matches. Her screams are so loud, that it seems mummies will raise from their graves :)
Maximus
Paris Forums Frequenter

Posted 30 October 2008
China has begun to play important role in the world sport. Especially this refers to athetics. Chinese sportsmen are better in this sport even than Romanians,
Cold_as_ice
Paris Forums Frequenter

Posted 10 November 2008
USA sportsmen are the best runners, as the years showed. But, 100% of those who show best running results are Afro-Americans, which is so pleasant probably for the white...
Cold_as_ice
Paris Forums Frequenter

Re: Posted 20 January 2011
Maximus wrote:I always enjoy watching the games with Maria Sharapova. Her games will never allow you fall asleep, like in some matches. Her screams are so loud, that it seems mummies will raise from their graves :)

:lol:
monkey100
Paris Forums Visitor

1 Qatar Jobs .com The First Place to Find a Job in Qatar

Return to Paris Sports Talk