1 Qatar Jobs .com The First Place to Find a Job in Qatar

Au Pair { Nannie } Available

Au pair { Nannie } available Posted 03 January 2009
Hello
My name is Charlotte I am 19 years of age I like to be called Lottie or Charlie, I moved to the French Pyrenees in the summer of 2006 with my Mum & Dad after the loss of my sister. I have been helping my Mum & Dad build up their bed & breakfast business within these beautiful mountains. Unfortunately after my sister died my school work suffered and I only passed four GCSE'S However I love children and being with them whatever their age. I am a quiet person until I get to know you and love the outdoors. I love to travel and my favourite places I have been are Florida, New York, Philadelphia and the Whitsunday islands in Australia. I love animals especally horses which I love to ride. Before we moved France I helped my Aunt bring up her youngest daughter and have had many babysitting jobs.

While in France we have had guests who have children I have been their for the children and giving the guests some quality time for themselves.
I am looking for a family where I can live in unfortunately I cannot drive, I am quite happy to do a little housework also if needed.
Please e-mail my dads e-mail address if i'm what your looking for.
stephen.toombs@orange.fr

Kind Regards

Charlotte { Charlie }
Charlie19
Paris Forums Starter

Return to Professionals looking for jobs in Paris