1 Qatar Jobs .com The First Place to Find a Job in Qatar

Former Intern In Paris - Hospitality Management Graduate Seeking Employment

Former Intern in Paris - Hospitality Management Graduate Seeking Employment Posted 19 August 2011
Bonjour! Thank you for taking the time to view my post.

My name is Christina Dubiel, I am 24 years old and I am trying to return to the beautiful city of Paris, France!

I recently returned to my hometown, San Diego, California, U.S.A., from a 7-month long internship in Paris.
I graduated from San Francisco State University with a B.S. in Hospitality Management and a minor in Business Administration in December 2009.
I am comfortable with the French language, but hope to improve my vocabulary further.

I am looking for part or full time employment in the hospitality industry, particularly in event planning or PR.
I have experience in all aspects of this industry and I am a fast learner.

My previous internships in Paris were 1) at a restaurant in the 8eme arrondissmont where I was an assistant cook and server and
2) as an assistant to the Networking Director at the ESCP Europe Alumni office in Paris.

J'adore la vie Parisienne! I feel Paris is chez moi, and I am eager to return and contribute my skills and knowledge to a new culture as well as learn from the best in food and wine!

If you or someone you know is interested in hiring someone with a fresh mindset, who is detail-oriented, hard-working, and knows the French language pretty well - please contact me to discuss an opportunity and if you would like to see my French CV or English version as well!

bonne journée!
christinadubiel
Paris Forums Starter

Return to Professionals looking for jobs in Paris