1 Qatar Jobs .com The First Place to Find a Job in Qatar

Editor, Writer, Researcher, Marketing Consultant--proficient

Editor, Writer, Researcher, Marketing Consultant--proficient Posted 01 September 2005
Editor, Writer, Researcher, Marketing Consultant--proficient in French

A freelance editor, writer and researcher for the last ten years, I can polish your written work to a fine finish. Sensitive to your style and voice, yet relentless when it comes to presenting coherent, concise, and compelling text, I can help you effectively convey your message to your chosen audience. Whether you need assistance with a manuscript, marketing materials, academic papers, graduate school applications, advertisements, website copy, catalogs, email marketing, or business documents, I can offer you

• Eagle-eyed proofreading, copyediting, substantive and developmental editing, rewriting, and ghostwriting. Uncompromising attention to detail.

• Well-developed qualitative and quantitative research skills, employing the Internet, databases, library, phone research, interviews, spreadsheet and financial analyses, and fact checking.

• A broad knowledge base, with expertise in the topics of business, natural health, psychology, spirituality, environmental sustainability, philosophy, travel, French culture, cooking, math, science, and art history. I am a quick study on new topics and love to learn!

• Experience in writing for search engine optimization purposes.

• Strong coaching skills. I can help you find and tap your creative vein, so you can write in an engaging, authentic manner.

• Experience living and working in France, and a passion for French language and culture.

With an MBA from Stanford University and seven years of experience in business consulting and marketing, I can also help you target your piece for the appropriate audience and make recommendations about marketing and promotional strategy. I am adept in French and I have worked with numerous clients for whom English is not their first language.

You can see my CV at http://www.franglo.com/classifieds/page-1240.html .

For more information, please contact Deborah Knox at (303) 587-5598 (in the United States) or deborahknox1@yahoo.com .
Knox

Return to Professionals looking for jobs in Paris