1 Qatar Jobs .com The First Place to Find a Job in Qatar

CREATIVE GRAPHIC DESIGNER & PHOTOGRAPHER

CREATIVE GRAPHIC DESIGNER & PHOTOGRAPHER Posted 01 September 2005
CREATIVE GRAPHIC DESIGNER & PHOTOGRAPHER

Freelance Graphic Designer and Photographer, of American nationality affiliated with the Maison des Artistes in France since 2003. I have 6 years of Agency experience in Paris, My services, from conception to creation in visual communication, include: ADVERTISING ART DIRECTION BRAND NAMING AND BRAND DEVELOPMENT CORPORATE IDENTITY + GRAPHIC CHART GUIDELINES EVENTS GRAPHIC DESIGN (VISUAL IDENTITY) ILLUSTRATIONS LOGO DESIGN NEW MEDIA DESIGN (WEB DESIGN AND INTERFACES DEVELOPEMENT) PACKAGE AND PRODUCT DESIGN/PHOTOGRAPHY + IMAGE BANK PRINT-EDITORIAL DESIGN Whether you are an agency or a company, I can intervene in versatile way and work in team environments, on all kinds of projects. Your COM, It is also mine! Creating or adapting communication concepts to an existing brand. Creating project evolution, and the visibility necessary to move your mark My objective is to bring you specific creative solutions that fit your needs. I am ready to invest in any project, conforming to your values and your target! Eager to know some more on your activities, I remain fully at your disposal and would be happy to meet you and to bring more information to you. · For more information and a presentation of my services. · Please visit my web site at www.ardephwerk.fr
Rachael Hampton

Return to Professionals looking for jobs in Paris