1 Qatar Jobs .com The First Place to Find a Job in Qatar

Sri Lankan Lady

Sri Lankan lady Posted 30 May 2007
I am an American woman who is trying to find more work for a wonderful Sri Lankan lady who has worked for me and who I have known for NINE YEARS. She is honest, reliable, does not smoke nor drink and does fabulous cleaning, ironing, babysitting, errands, delicious cooking. She is super honest and very reliable. She has working papers and over 16 years of experience in Paris. She URGENTLY needs more work--she is willing to work 24/7. Willing to work in exchange for a room (lost her room when her Italian employer moved home) so must find a room somewhere to live. Also URGENTLY needs work with or without a room. Willing to live in your apartment, live in your chambre de bonne or can find lodging elsewhere and just come to your apartment to work a few hours or as much as full time at your house. Very accomodating. Also willing to work some hours in exchange for room --in Paris or in Western suburbs. Working Papers. Speaks English,French,Arabic,Italian. More than 16 years working experience in Paris; In addition to me, she can provide other excellent references. Please call Emalie directly-06 85 98 27 25. Please be aware that she speaks broken English and broken French but she UNDERSTANDS very well English and French and just set a date and time and place for her to show up for an interview and I assure you that you will be very happy with her.

PS--I am sorry to have to spell this out to everybody but some men obviously are thick-headed -- she will receive ABSOLUTELY NO CALLS from men about giving massage, sex, compagnion etc. She will only talk to your wife or girlfriend who lives with you aboutship, etc. She does NOT work for men who do not have a woman living with them in the household.

---------------------

Sri lankaise, cherche Menage, Repassage, Courses, Cuisiner, Babysitting/garde d'enfants. Tres experimentee--plus que 16 annees de travail a Paris. References. Francais, italiano, English, anglais, arabe. Carte de travail. Cherche chambre contre travail mais cherche aussi des heures de trevail sans chambre. Disponible lundi a dimanche, 24/7. Appelez a Emalie 06 85 98 27 25

email: nancyfrancophone@hotmail.com
Paris
Paris Forums Zealot

Return to Discuss Products and Services in Paris