1 Qatar Jobs .com The First Place to Find a Job in Qatar

Peugeot 607

Peugeot 607 Posted 28 January 2012
Hi, my name is Dick Fox, i live in in the USA and i want to buy some car that's made in France, it's a .Peugeot 607 and i don't know what to think about it.

Can you people in France tell me more about this car because it looks a little too obvious. Maybe i'm just being paranoid that this product is not secure because it's french. Anyway maybe it's only a coincidence i find this forum to ask more about it.

I ask this because i like the car design and type, and honestly it would fit well .on the parking just beneath my windowz.
I want to know the horsepower, i want to know if i can compare it to my actual car that's .976 lp ???

I also want to know if it comes armored or not, for security reason first, but also for a practical reason, so that i can let some .filez or a .baby seat? in the car in total trust.

So if anyone can answer my few questions, send some envelope.

Dick Fox
777th Hollywood Hills Road
Los Angeles CA 90210-7789
USA

PS: everybody cooks, i am a normal person.
Loukas
Paris Forums Frequenter

Re: Peugeot 607 Posted 30 January 2012
Hi... I wanna tell it's a Nice car.

But it's expensive So bad guys would be jealous. So they should've put some envelope with The car, So that it's more unnoticed, And The keys !! You have to make sure nô one take em from You.

But maybe I'm Just paranoid.
lonelykiller
Paris Forums Visitor

Return to Discuss Products and Services in Paris