1 Qatar Jobs .com The First Place to Find a Job in Qatar

Lifestyle & Documentary WEDDING Photography : ...

Lifestyle & Documentary WEDDING Photography : ... Posted 31 May 2007
Does the idea of working with a photographer who has your wedding photographs planned out before your wedding day arrives leave you turned off to the whole process? Are you seeking a photographer who draws on years of actual in-the-field editorial photography experience to fully document your once in a lifetime event? Would you enjoy wedding images that reflect you, your personality and the personal experience of your wedding day? If so, I may be the photographer you have been searching for.

My work as a news and corporate photographer, as well as the work commissioned by my private clientele, has had me traveling the globe to create images that are personal and insightful. My assignments have spanned from one-on-one coverage of U.S. Presidential Candidates and Fortune 500 CEOs to documenting events such as The Olympics and the war in Iraq, as well as documenting the private moments of everyday people. Now that I have turned to documenting weddings, my work in the last year has spanned from Tokyo to Paris, allowing me to document couples in five countries and on three continents.

My style of documentary and lifestyle wedding photography has one goal, to cover your wedding day completely. From hours before you walk down the aisle until the end of your day, I am there. My forte is waiting for actions, reaction and fleeting moments which are missed by those involved in the energy of the wedding day. I am a natural story teller and I document each of my weddings as a complete story, from start to finish, as it happens. My wedding package includes unlimited shooting time on your wedding day to allow for my style of photography. Each couple and each wedding are unique and personal and I need to be focused solely on documenting moments, not keeping an eye on my watch.

To learn more about my documentary wedding photography and view a currently portfolio of my work, I invite you to visit my web site at:
http://www.parisweddingphotography.com

In addition to the package available on my web site, I am currently offering a "Limited Package" for my remaining dates of the 2007 Season that offers a significant discount over my standard wedding package. Please contact me at info@parisweddingphotography.com for details on this package.

I look forwarding to speaking with you and discussing your wedding day

S.E. Frischling
Office: +44(0)871 4741362
Mobile: +44(0)7092 384045
info@parisweddingphotography.com

email: info@parisweddingphotography.com
Paris
Paris Forums Zealot

Return to Discuss Products and Services in Paris