1 Qatar Jobs .com The First Place to Find a Job in Qatar

Housesitter/Personal Assistant/Companion

Housesitter/Personal Assistant/Companion Posted 02 May 2007
Charming, bright, mature American writer seeks accomodation in exchange for housesitting/home management,etc. I am reliable and quiet with a positive attitude.

Ultimate position: You have a Paris home that you visit but do not permanently reside in. I will care and manage your home while you are away. When you arrive I will have arranged everything you need for your arrival; do shopping and errands during your stay. I can help assist with hosting parties, babysit, and do your laundry. Also, if you are alone while in Paris, I can be your smiling companion to enjoy the beautiful city.

Other; Recently I lived in one home with a young man who just started a business and recently divorced. I took care of his home and looked after him while he adjusted to his new life. (daily cleaning, laundry, grocery shopping, etc.) Personal touches: flowers, occassional meals, brightening home to fill up the initial empty feeling after divorce.

Currently, I am residing in a home with a person who is moving and helping to pack and prepare for the move.

I prefer one month or longer appointments. (perhaps you will leave Paris for the summer?)

My goal: In return for meeting your needs I intend to keep living costs down in order to continue my writing endeavors. I am looking for clients who need services but also appreciate my motivation for securing such employment.

Please write or call for further information. References provided at your request.

Heather
06 89 40 89 05
Paris
Paris Forums Zealot

Return to Discuss Products and Services in Paris