1 Qatar Jobs .com The First Place to Find a Job in Qatar

Cours D'ANGLAIS Avec Une Californienne, Ludique Et ...

Cours d'ANGLAIS avec une californienne, ludique et ... Posted 01 June 2007
4-year degree at University of California at Santa Barbara. ( Cours de conversation, grammaire, ecriture...)
Looking for an experienced English teacher who is not boring? I can give you creative and fun English lessons that won't bore you! I'm an experienced English teacher.
Experience: Certified TEFL (Teaching English as a Foreign Language.) I have taught in a public French highschool and a private language school in Paris. I have numerous private students from all levels (from elementry to doctorate.) I'm trained to help you prepare for tests such as the TOEIC, TOEFL, the BAC and various others.
Lessons of all types for all ages: reading, writing, grammar, pronounciation, conversation, listening, comprehension and various test preparations.
I'm energetic, friendly, patient and considerate. I can give you the types of lessons that you need. And given my experience with a wide range of people, I know how to suit your needs.

Cherchez-vous un prof qui peut vous donnez des cours d'anglais sans vous ennuyer? Je peux vous proposer des cours creatives et ludiques avec mes experiences.
J'ai enseigne dans un lycee puplique francais et aussi un ecole prive des langues. J'ai deja beaucoup des eleves particuliers de touts niveaux (de primaire a doctorate.) Je suis aussi experimentee en vous aider a preparer pour les TOEIC, TOEFL, le BAC et des autres examins officiels.
Cours du types differents et pour tout niveau: Prononciation, grammaire, lecture, conversation, ecriture, preparations, etc.
Je viens de Californie, je suis amicale et sensible. J'ai deja travaille avec tous types des gens donc je sais bien comment a vous donner les cours a votre besoin.
Lisa_tp@yahoo.com
06 81 30 10 95

email: Lisa_tp@yahoo.com
Paris
Paris Forums Zealot

Return to Discuss Products and Services in Paris