1 Qatar Jobs .com The First Place to Find a Job in Qatar

Is It Russia Ruled By KGB For Real?

Is it Russia ruled by KGB for real? Posted 14 October 2008
The political debates in USA are a common show to which even people in Europe got used to. But I would like o refer to an interesting statement made by Mccain. His arguments, or better said lack of them are notable. However you cannot disagree with him, because Putin at least was part of KGB, so that it is not excluded that at the high rate of corruption and fear of the Russian people, the whole country to be, mean while, ruled by a small group of people. And the military reinforcement of Russia makes me think about this even more seriously.
mixi
Paris forums Member

Posted 15 October 2008
McCain is right to some extent. But, he should bear in mind that the era of USSR KGB is long time ago over. Putin is a smart guy and he might use certain KGB tactics and policies for revealing the necessary infringements and punish them. But, to me, Putin and his team are fair. Why would otherwise people vote Medvedev, who in turn was supported by Putin?
Cold_as_ice
Paris Forums Frequenter

Re: Is it Russia ruled by KGB for real? Posted 28 March 2011
Mc Cain tries to gain political influence by playing on people's fear, Russia is no threat for the USA, they have a normal diplomacy nor aggressive nor complacent, just defending russian interests just like any diplomacy of any state would do.
Loukas
Paris Forums Frequenter

Re: Is it Russia ruled by KGB for real? Posted 20 August 2011
Not only the KGB,all the secret services agencies are running the countries but behind the stage.It is a sure thing that agency makes the plans and implement.Agency makes the policies and agency makes the strategies for the all the institutions.So not only KGB ,each and every one.
Crooks
Paris Forums Visitor

1 Qatar Jobs .com The First Place to Find a Job in Qatar

Return to Political Debates