1 Qatar Jobs .com The First Place to Find a Job in Qatar

Iraqi War

Iraqi war Posted 08 October 2008
On March 20, 2003 USA officially declared a war against Iraq. The first US supporters were: UK, Australia, Denmark and Poland. Bush motivated the war by a bunch of reasons. The first and the core goal was to remove Hussein's totalitarian regime and establish democracy in Iraq. Thus, on December 30, 2006 Sadamme Hussein was convicted of crimes against the humanity by the Iraqi Special Tribunal and was hung.
It seemed that the job is done and Americans had to leave Iraq. But no. It's already October 2008 and Americans are still there. Everyday we hear of many small terrorist acts in Iraq. When will they end? Poor Iraqi people, they suffer because of political issues.
When will the peace in Iraq be established?
Maximus
Paris Forums Frequenter

Posted 18 October 2008
Iraq has a lot of issues and problems. On one hand, USA wants to help it establish democracy in their country. But, Bush forgets something, Iraqi people are different from the Western world, they got used with totalitarianism and probably want no freedom.
tulaka
Paris Forums Frequenter

Posted 26 October 2008
Iraq was a good money laundering machine for the USA. Especially I'm talking about oil producers, weapon producers and, of course, banks
Maximus
Paris Forums Frequenter

Posted 31 October 2008
I should say that many Iraqi people are glad Americans have removed Saddame Husein's regime. He was a dictator and people want freedom. Things are not that good in Iraq, but, for some it's better than it used to be a couple of years ago.
tulaka
Paris Forums Frequenter

Posted 04 November 2008
tulaka wrote:I should say that many Iraqi people are glad Americans have removed Saddame Husein's regime. He was a dictator and people want freedom. Things are not that good in Iraq, but, for some it's better than it used to be a couple of years ago.

Of course those people are happy. There was no possibility even to say a word in their country. Americans have made order in this sense, but Iraqi people already want to be independent and don't want Americans go back.
Maximus
Paris Forums Frequenter

Posted 09 November 2008
Obama promised to withdraw the military forcs from Iraq in terms of 18 months. This was one of the reasons people voted for him.
USA should make sure Iraq is safe and can leave it now.
Cold_as_ice
Paris Forums Frequenter

Posted 28 April 2009
The americans have enterred Iraq to find "Weapons of Mass Destruction" and didn't find them. Now the country is destroyed, there is a civil war ongoing (100 or 200 000 civilian dead), and the americans are pulling back.

What a shame.
mic_comte
Paris Forums Starter

Re: Iraqi war Posted 06 March 2010
hi,
you have asked really good query. I myself not favor wars and all. This is really a black spot on humanity that we all are fighting with each other. Who have given us right to take lives if thousands of innocent people. This is very ridicules thing we all must go against it. But I believe that there must be peace in Iraq.
julia14
Paris Forums Starter

Re: Iraqi war Posted 04 April 2010
According to my prospective the politics behind the war of Iraq is just greed of Oil resources.So, till now USA have not achieved his objectives therefore we could not predict about the end of this war.
jack705
Paris Forums Visitor

Re: Iraqi war Posted 24 June 2010
PEACE!
Yankee232
Paris Forums Starter

1 Qatar Jobs .com The First Place to Find a Job in Qatar

Return to Political Debates