1 Qatar Jobs .com The First Place to Find a Job in Qatar

Iran Against The Western World

Iran against the Western world Posted 08 October 2008
Many political experts and and analysts consider that Iraq is not the only country in its neighborhood which was subject to American attack. Iran is considered to be the next state which will enter a war with the USA.
USA along with the most pro-west countries blame Iran for enriching uranium. USA claims that the actual purpose of Iran's uranium enriching is to create nuclear weapons, which, in turn, is very dangerous for the world's society. Many times America warned Iran to be attacked if it doesn't cease its nuclear works.
Let's remember that Iraq was attacked for the same reason by USA. At those times, USA claimed Iraq holds nuclear weapons. As we see, the war is effectively ended and no bombs were found.
I would like to know what French people and generally all Europeans and Americans think in this matter.
Maximus
Paris Forums Frequenter

Posted 18 October 2008
Actually, Iran is quite happy by having such a strategical partner like Russia. Should Russia didn't exist, Iran would have disappeared long time ago. USA is afraid approaching its fights so close to Russia, because it may get a cruel response.
tulaka
Paris Forums Frequenter

Posted 01 November 2008
Iran would be a much tougher thing for the US. Iran is a big and rich country. It has lots of resources, and certainly it would be not only Russia the one which will want to be Iran's ally in the war against the USA.
tulaka
Paris Forums Frequenter

Posted 05 November 2008
Now the USA president has changed. I wonder what policy he will apply for Iran. The Iranian leader is known as a very aggressive person. It's hardly possible he will change his policy in regards to the USA. But, I hope they will find a common language.
Cold_as_ice
Paris Forums Frequenter

Posted 28 April 2009
Had the US army not been beaten in Iraq, they would perhaps consider attacking Iran, but given their failure in Iraq, I think they will negociate.
mic_comte
Paris Forums Starter

Re: Iran against the Western world Posted 28 March 2011
What if the iranian regime be beaten from the inside?
Loukas
Paris Forums Frequenter

Re: Iran against the Western world Posted 19 January 2012
America's policy of oppression and hegemony over the world
was vanity ... America was in the beginning does not see beyond from nose ... I mean ... US did not calculate correctly for Iraq, America was known that Iraq does not have any a nuclear , and if US thought that? that mean a lack of informatics capabilities .. . America announced to the world and every challenge that the process of pleasing Asraúl and the preservation of the Zionist entity ... finally America will pay dearly .... Enough to see America, which has the latest weapons how much of the time spent in front of the Taliban, who do not have the courage, but their hearts ... they were tough years for the U.S. military ... entered the heavily armed and psychological crises out ... if it continued U.S in this policy .and leadership on the same policy will seek the protection of the Taliban peoples in the future... thie future of US is cleared and so sorry for results ..
wanted
Paris Forums Starter

Re: Iran against the Western world Posted 05 July 2012
wanted wrote:the Zionist entity

You mean Israel? The Woody Allens of this world humiliating the genocidal Arab armies again again.
flyinghigh
Paris Forums Visitor

Re: Iran Against The Western World Posted 09 July 2012
flyinghigh wrote:genocidal Arab armies
?
alistar21
Paris Forums Visitor

Re: Iran Against The Western World Posted 09 July 2012
^ You have a question?
flyinghigh
Paris Forums Visitor

1 Qatar Jobs .com The First Place to Find a Job in Qatar