1 Qatar Jobs .com The First Place to Find a Job in Qatar

Eurobonds

Eurobonds Posted 01 July 2012
Hello,

I wanted to know What You would think about the EuroBond program.
As It is presented, here is What i think It consists In: the countries of the Eurozone decide to put bonds on the market. The investor on the market receives the bond and keeps it until the bond dies. Then the countries of the Eurozone Take back the money.
Everyone would benefit from this situation, And be imaginative because the investor could manage small investment operations on demand with the coupon, because there is no sleeping agent on the market. The market is big And You Never know.
lonelykiller
Paris Forums Visitor

Re: Eurobonds Posted 01 July 2012
i think this bond solution is reasonable, And for a private investor on a hundred million basis the Eurobond program is a win win solution And brings tranquility on the market. The market needs a positive sign And the investors need to be sure of the outcome. The Eurobond brings stability and certainty.
Athenon
Paris forums Member

Re: Eurobonds Posted 01 July 2012
Great solution, but you have to remember the Eurozone is like some wounded animal and the market just has to shoot them down. The market being wise, he gives time so we can find some agreement.
Loukas
Paris Forums Frequenter

Re: Eurobonds Posted 02 July 2012
i think this eurobond solution is great, for example, a hundred million reimbursable bond would benefit the investor for a market operation. The modalities of the transfer is up to the intermediary, as soon as it is effective. A check to your local broker or the use of bonds or papers being a preference, you can still move someone for an account with a private broker in switzerland. The use of liquidity in the money market transfer would be a solution but not comfortable. An account in the United States for market operations would not be satisfying for the eurobond operation.

If the eurobond fails there should be consequences for everybody.
lonelykiller
Paris Forums Visitor

The Eurobond project could generate growth in the whole Eurozone. If the two countries france and germany play in the same team, they could leverage maybe half a billion because of their private access to the markets. They just have to say to other countries this solution brings security and tranquility to the eurozone that can work in certainty without the doubt that the media focuses on the economy.

As for the Eurobond project alone, the deal is the Eurozone wants a minimum leverage capacity of 5 million times the amount of the bonds. I think it's a nice solution, but the hundred million lifetime credit is preferable and a nice solution too
Athenon
Paris forums Member

i think either it's the eurobond either it's going to be another mediatic round
Loukas
Paris Forums Frequenter

1 Qatar Jobs .com The First Place to Find a Job in Qatar

Return to Political Debates