hello, today i have to discuss about human cardinals.
What i mean by human cardinals is the faculty to conceive the given world, and to take action in it.
So let's try to put some order in the question of the human cardinals:
1. You were born in a country, from a father and a mother.
2. you have to go to school to learn, and to discover your environment.
3. You have friends, parents, teachers, you can talk, listen and communicate.
4. you live in an urbanized environment, with constructions roads and cars.
5. You have to get clean and eat everyday.
6. When you grow up you learn how to read and write and count. This is the basic education, to have a higher education you have to go to a university.
7. You have a nationality, you live in a state, there are about 200 states.
8. You talk a language, and there are many languages
9.there are laws, but you have some rights, you are free, but the laws put limits
10. To live in the constructions you have to pay a rent, or buy your own property. you were born poor.
11. If you want accommodations like water, electricity and media access in your home, you have to pay. or become a communist.
12. the day you get active, the night, you rest. You rest in a bedroom, with a bed. And there are also special rooms for eating and cleaning called the kitchen and the bathroom.
13. To get money you have to work and get a salary.
14. Time is divided in millenaries, centuries, decennies, years, months, weeks, days, hours, seconds, you would better have a watch.
15. you need to buy clothes to dress up, you will buy some in shops.
16. You need to have a bank account, with a credit card, to pay.
17. You walk on the ground, in fact it's a planet that turns around a star, the sun. You are attached to the ground because of gravity.
18. There is a map with continents, countries and cities. The parts in blue are covered with water. the lines means that there are borders, with customs...
19. you will learn about religion. Religious people say there is a unique god that created this, that he is akbar in arabic, that you can translate by Beyond.
20. As an adult you will have to manage your house, job and car.
21. you have to get married and have children
22. you have a health, when it goes too down, you die, when it goes up, you're happy.
23. those in charge of the system are called illuminatis, they organise the business and are part of these matrix cardinals.
24. There is a history, and you are in it, at your level.
25. you are free to say what you think, it is a human right (déclaration universelle des droits de l'homme 1789)