1 Qatar Jobs .com The First Place to Find a Job in Qatar

Where Are The Flea Market Located In Paris?

Where are the flea market located in Paris? Posted 27 May 2010
I am going to Paris on this weekend. I am thinking to go to some flea markets for fun. I searched the internet, and found some guidence. But I am not sure which flea market is the best for home decoration? Anyone knows?
bonjour1802
Paris Forums Starter

Re: Where are the flea market located in Paris? Posted 27 May 2010
Probably your safest and best choice for a flea market is the Les Puces. It's located at Port de Clignancourt on 18th arrondissement. It is th most popular flea market in Paris and one of the biggest in the whole world taking up about 7 hectares of land. They sell a wide variety of items even home decors, they also have great antique selections. So you may want to really put that on your list. On Saturdays they're open from 9 am to 6 pm, Sundays from 10 am to 6 pm and Mondays from 11 to 5 pm. :mrgreen:
lsea_717
Paris forums Member

Re: Where are the flea market located in Paris? Posted 14 February 2012
lsea_717 wrote:Probably your safest and best choice for a flea market is the Les Puces. It's located at Port de Clignancourt on 18th arrondissement. It is th most popular flea market in Paris and one of the biggest in the whole world taking up about 7 hectares of land. They sell a wide variety of items even home decors, they also have great antique selections. So you may want to really put that on your list. On Saturdays they're open from 9 am to 6 pm, Sundays from 10 am to 6 pm and Mondays from 11 to 5 pm. :mrgreen:

Thanks for this, i would really like to go and see them in person thanks :D
PJones
Paris Forums Visitor

Re: Where are the flea market located in Paris? Posted 29 February 2012
The most famous flea market in Paris is the one at Porte de Clignancourt, officially called Les Puces de Saint-Ouen, but known to everyone as Les Puces (The Fleas). It covers seven hectares and is the largest antique market in the world, receiving between 120,000 to 180,000 visitors each weekend.
Madelyn
Flea Market Hours

Every Saturday from 9h - 18h
Every Sunday from 10h to 18h
Every Monday from de 11h to 5h (please note that many stalls close around lunch time)

If you get there early, plan on having a leisurely Café Crème and watching the antiques world start up for the day. If you're a serious shopper, watch out as it becomes very crowded after lunch!!

We strongly recommend going to the Puces on Saturday or Sunday because many dealers aren't open on Monday, or only open by appointment. If you can only shop on Monday, arrive in the morning when you stand a better chance of dealers being open, cleaning up after the weekend.

hotel in davenport
jonssmith3
Paris Forums Visitor

Re: Where are the flea market located in Paris? Posted 04 March 2012
Marche aux Puces is the most popular and if you can only go to one, go there. But if you're looking for more run of the mill second hand stuff, go to Porte des Vanves in Paris 15th arrondissement
parisnet
Paris Forums Starter

Re: Where are the flea market located in Paris? Posted 28 March 2012
The Paris flea market, called Le marche aux puces de Saint-Ouen, was opened in 1885. It extends over six hectares in Saint-Ouen, a city near Paris.

jonssmith3
Paris Forums Visitor

1 Qatar Jobs .com The First Place to Find a Job in Qatar

Return to Paris Travel Forum