1 Qatar Jobs .com The First Place to Find a Job in Qatar

Whats The Easiest And Cheapest Way To Travel From Paris, France To Italy And Back In A Few Days?

whats the easiest and cheapest way to travel from paris, france to italy and back in a few days? Posted 27 January 2011
im in paris current as of the 28th and i wanted to travel visit italy and maybe spain via the train. i was trying to figure out exactly what i should be looking for and/or what is the easiest and cheapest way to go?
UglySun
Paris Forums Starter

Re: whats the easiest and cheapest way to travel from paris, france to italy and back in a few days? Posted 27 January 2011
Trains in Europe are quite expensive - your best option would be the cheap airlines (Germanwings, HLX are two that I can think of right now)
Dree4
Paris Forums Starter

Re: whats the easiest and cheapest way to travel from paris, france to italy and back in a few days? Posted 27 January 2011
Much as I agree that some budget airlines could be cheaper than the price of a train ticket. But I urge you to look into other misc charges such as transport and travelling time. Such as, most airports are situated out of the city, and you are paying extra to transport yourself back into the city. Also, budget airlines usually offer price that you have to book long in advance, and some even fly late in the night, so it may not be worth if you need another day to recuperate. Consider that in your trip planning~ Ah! I have to say I don't work for any of these transporting company~~ Happy trip~
Drea98
Paris Forums Starter

coaches are the cheapest but not the easiest
Tar-Minyatur
Paris Forums Starter

Trains are ridiculously expensive! You're cheapest bet is to fly using Ryan Air, Meridiana, or Easy Jet. In most cases you can fly for around 50 euros.
Morwen-Steelsheen
Paris Forums Starter

1 Qatar Jobs .com The First Place to Find a Job in Qatar

Return to Paris Travel Forum