1 Qatar Jobs .com The First Place to Find a Job in Qatar

What Do U Think About Visiting Paris In The First Week Of Febreuary?

what do u think about visiting paris in the first week of febreuary? Posted 29 January 2011
is it ok to visit paris from 28-1 to 3-2 2011 in terms of weather
i mean if the weather will be good or will we be stuck at the hotel and cant go out?
Brand
Paris Forums Starter

Re: what do u think about visiting paris in the first week of febreuary? Posted 29 January 2011
Nobody can predict weather exactly. Paris usually has very little snow and it does not last, yet, last week we have had horrendous amounts of snow, bringing the whole city to its knees, which is very unusual.
Around the dates that you give, it is cold and damp. In theory you should be able to go out warmly clothed and you should not be stuck in your hotel. Normally all major attractions are open, but if there is freak snow storms then certain places like the Eiffel Tower will be closed .
Grimbeorn-the-Old
Paris Forums Starter

Re: what do u think about visiting paris in the first week of febreuary? Posted 29 January 2011
Definitely! As long as you dont go now you will be fine i visit at that time all the time so you will be great!!
Isilmo
Paris Forums Starter

It will be so cold !!
but if you have snow, it cold be beautiful too !
BabyWild
Paris Forums Starter

Re: what do u think about visiting paris in the first week of febreuary? Posted 12 February 2012
The last time I was in Paris was actually in the beginning of February! I highly recommend this time of year especially if you're looking for more of an immersion experience, as most tourists avoid it. Definitely bring a long, warm coat and some comfortable boots!
cschlecht
Paris Forums Starter

1 Qatar Jobs .com The First Place to Find a Job in Qatar

Return to Paris Travel Forum