1 Qatar Jobs .com The First Place to Find a Job in Qatar

What Is The Best Way To Travel To Amsterdam London And Paris?

What is the best way to travel to Amsterdam London and Paris? Posted 27 January 2011
I am staying in London for the christmas and am looking to travel to Paris and Amsterdam while I am here.
What is the best mode of travel to take and what is the best route London - Paris - London - Amsterdam - London
or
London - Paris - Amsterdam - Paris - London

Thanks a bunch for genuine info and travel tales provided
Any hotel info too would be cool
Lalaith
Paris Forums Starter

Re: What is the best way to travel to Amsterdam London and Paris? Posted 27 January 2011
Eurostar for Paris. It's definitely the easiest way...
Amsterdam, I'd say the best way is to fly there so check low-cost companies such Ryan Air and Easyjet (the most famous ones in Europe...)
Gundor
Paris Forums Starter

Re: What is the best way to travel to Amsterdam London and Paris? Posted 27 January 2011
High speed train London to Paris, Eurostar, that goes through the chunnel. 2 3/4 hours.

regular train Paris to amsterdam is 4 hours and 11 min, runs every two hours or so.

Return, I'd skip paris and go direct via Brussels -- Paris is out of the way. 5 hours via train, change trains in Brussels.

Although a plane may seem faster, you have to count the time to get to/from the airport, and the time to get though security.
GravyBitter
Paris Forums Starter

Return to Paris Travel Forum