1 Qatar Jobs .com The First Place to Find a Job in Qatar

What Are People Like Paris Hilton Going To Do When The Money Runs Out?

What are people like Paris Hilton going to do when the money runs out? Posted 30 January 2011
I mean what on earth does she do, the money will run out and the looks will go - what will she do then? I don't want to point fingers at Paris particularly because there are loads of others out there. My brother is ok because he has got a trade.
Tarondor-of-Arnor
Paris Forums Starter

Re: What are people like Paris Hilton going to do when the money runs out? Posted 30 January 2011
probably bitch.
Arathorn
Paris Forums Starter

Re: What are people like Paris Hilton going to do when the money runs out? Posted 30 January 2011
sell the many possesions they own that will bring back thousands and thousands...
Coco06
Paris Forums Starter

we can only hope she kills herself, only hope
Borlach
Paris Forums Starter

The same as stock barons do when they lose everything...buy a pistol.
ZamIn
Paris Forums Starter

Who knows? No one will be able to afford to buy the drivel she puts her name on.
Hurin-Thalion
Paris Forums Starter

She s not running out of money she is a heiress to the Hilton Hotel empire, they have 5 star Hotels in major cities all over the world
Hyarmendacil
Paris Forums Starter

hope full f u c k of and die

booo to bbc three for shuch cr ap shows

who gives s a sh it about retards like her..........
PigletDoggy
Paris Forums Starter

She does nothing, and is a complete waste of space.

When her looks go and so does her social life, she wont have anything to worry about as the amount of money in her family will never dwindle to a point where she has to consider getting a normal job.

Her money is eternal. And it makes me sick.
Tar-Palantir
Paris Forums Starter

i will pay her minimum wage to blow me everyday. thats what she will do
RustyKiddie
Paris Forums Starter

Man why the hell you made this question so fucking easy they are going to suck dicks and have sex for money of course
SinnerSinner
Paris Forums Starter

Realise they actually have to graft for what they want, and not have it handed to them on a plate.
Faramir
Paris Forums Starter

It won't run out because her family has taught her to invest and not to keep all her eggs in one basket.
Gorlim-the-Unhappy
Paris Forums Starter

i think they will start selling there body smoking/selling crack/ and be in very many duis....

take lindsy lohan for example
Ferny
Paris Forums Starter

She will do what a lot of other dumb blondes with no talent have done (Pamela Anderson, That Courtney chick) - Marry a rich dude and then take all THEIR money. LOL.
Haldar
Paris Forums Starter

German industrial tycoon worth nine BILLION dollars lost 3 BILLION dollars ( mind you he still had SIX BILLION $$ LEFT) and he committied suicide.. I guess it all depends on how skewed one's perspective is.. Those who are used to having nothing know how to make do.. so they will survive with no money as long as their minds are stable & focused on survival.
TheRanger
Paris Forums Starter

She will prolly eather kill herself, kill someone, set fire to something, steal stuff or break stuff. She will NOT just sit around knitting.
Lindorie
Paris Forums Starter

It doesn't because her FATHER owns the company and he knows how to rake in the money. But you're right, once her dad's gone, she's not going to know how to take care of herself, and she won't have money. She'll probably turn into a ho.
Hyarmendacil
Paris Forums Starter

Em well Paris Hilton runs her own businesses too and she is starting a new tv show tonight, although she really is only famous because of the Hilton name. I don't see what's the big deal, if most people had that sort of fame and money they would be a lot worse than her. Look at Amy Winehouse, she's a mess! She will prob get married and have kids, coz shes still young and make money from her businesses. Someone will prob eventually love her for her and not for her name
ProfessorProfessor
Paris Forums Starter

They'll get more and more outrageous. Today's "celebrities" (the ones who are mostly "famous for being famous" with no talent to speak of) are interested in money and publicity, not necessarily in that order. When one or the other starts running low, look for the struggling celebrity to do ANYTHING to get more, and in today's "any publicity is good publicity" culture, the stunts they pull are only going to get worse.
Golasgil
Paris Forums Starter

I'll assume she'll create a website where she'll charge £6.99 a month for punters to have a butchers at her bee-stings..........
Araphant
Paris Forums Starter

rot... n die of depression.... serves them right;they obviously don't know the value of money... they're simpy feasting on their father's hard work
Turambar-King-of-Gondor
Paris Forums Starter

What does she do now?
Firiel
Paris Forums Starter

dude we are never going to see the end of her she a heiress to a multi million dollar hotel business and when she gets older she wont do the decent thing and hide no she will get the latest medical operations to make her look young again or like a leather bag either way we will still be hearing from her..
Araglas
Paris Forums Starter

Sell Sex Tapes.
MassiveDolly
Paris Forums Starter

The sad fact is that for people like Paris Hilton, The money won't run out. Hilton are daddies massive chain of luxury hotels and a slight dwindle in business won't put much of a mark on them. Sure there's gonna be a few years of recession but it won't last forever and even during that period they'll still have business. Just because people aren't going on hoiday as much doesn't mean theyre not going at all, and remember lots of their customers are business people who's companies pay for them to be there, there's still people with money who want to spend it, still companies earning big bucks, still rich people getting married, still loaded people who want to relax. So, for the Hiltons, there won't be any loss. Paris has also turned herself into a franchise, she has a new TV show in the U.K., perfume ranges, books, probably clothing lines and people still buy this stuff. Its just recession, it won't last forever and its not the end of te world. For most of these 'Paris' types, things will be fine, they won't notice these kinds of hardships the way the little guys will, its a shame really and it seems unfair but its true.
Walda
Paris Forums Starter

well with her grandpa worth around one billion and dad worth around 300 million, assuming she gets it all and has around 55 years left of life, she could spend around $65,000 per day. even if grandpa donates half of his wealth first, she could spend around $40,000 per day. she probably wont run out in her lifetime (even though she certainly has the propensity to).
Tarcil
Paris Forums Starter

Her money won't run out. When you're the heir to a 5 star hotel chain - I think you're gonna be ok...
SkinnyGangster
Paris Forums Starter

she'll marry a rich guy
Bill-Ferny
Paris Forums Starter

become a prostitute :)
PythonMorbid
Paris Forums Starter

Dude, i really hope that happens to her...at least she won't walk like a diva-ish fake slutty barbie everywhere, she deserves to feel that..maybe she would be on crack or try stealing..it would be great to see this happen though..it's just unfair for you to do nothing but get something out of nothing..what does she do? All she does is walk around without any single talent..
Eradan
Paris Forums Starter

Their money will never run out..its theirs, their fathers etc have invested in it for them and they are basically living on interest. Im Jelous...I can't deny it!
P.S I love Paris Hilton she's ace...

Loves it Gorgeous lol xoxoxox
Tar-Calmacil
Paris Forums Starter

she probably never will be poor
Narmacil
Paris Forums Starter

Be a crybaby
and since she has no talent, she will just use her slutty personality.
CockroachForsaken
Paris Forums Starter

realise she has to go and earn a living!

i mean what is she famous for in the first place?..
she cant sing..act..dance or model!!

yet she can still turn her nose up at people..
Tar-Aldarion
Paris Forums Starter

1 Qatar Jobs .com The First Place to Find a Job in Qatar

Return to Paris Travel Forum