1 Qatar Jobs .com The First Place to Find a Job in Qatar

This Tourist Needs A Guide To The Best Places To Eat In Paris Include Guy Savoy, Le Bistrol, And Le Grand Colbert.

This tourist needs a guide to the best places to eat in Paris include Guy Savoy, Le Bistrol, and Le Grand Colbert. Posted 25 May 2012
With no shortage of options, answering the question of what to eat in Paris can prove a challenge. Restaurants in Paris offer something to please every palate and taste. TravelWithCarnet suggests a few of the most popular and sought-after tables in Paris to help guide your dinner reservations.

Le Bristol offers Fine Dining in a Parisian Hotel. Home to two restaurants notable not only for the French fare, but also for their lavish architecture.

Le Grand Colbert, a French Bistro with Hollywood Glamour. This quintessential Parisian restaurant served as the backdrop for a scene in the Jack Nicholson/Diane Keaton movie “Something’s Got to Give”—and is very popular amongst tourists as a result.

Guy Savoy features a Brilliant Menu at A Must-See Restaurant. Known for his showmanship, this dining experience is as playful as it is elegant. The ambiance includes an extensive art collection collected by Guy Savoy himself.

Get more specific information on each of their recommendations at TravelWithCarnet.
purpledarts
Paris Forums Starter

Re: This tourist needs a guide to the best places to eat in Posted 07 July 2012
Hi ! I'm planning for some trip to France if There is some chance i can book a flight. I would maybe like to see switzerland also Because i want to see the mountains... To organize a pick up at the airport i would need some information on Parisian transports. And some guarantees In case my passport disappears. Because once i took some trip to Afghanistan And It was some perfect destination to see the mountains And my passport disappeared So i was stuck... You know...
Loukas
Paris Forums Frequenter

Return to Paris Travel Forum