1 Qatar Jobs .com The First Place to Find a Job in Qatar

The Best Restaurants, Bars, Patisseries, And Tea Rooms In Paris!

The Best Restaurants, Bars, Patisseries, and Tea Rooms in Paris! Posted 03 February 2012
There’s many travel guides out there, however I find that TravelWithCarnet(dot)com’s updated directory of best restaurants and restaurant reviews in Paris contains everything (and more) you need to know before you go.

Their newly expanded city restaurant list includes over 100 free reviews to the worlds’ most talked about dining establishments. TravelWithCarnet(dot)com even has a “menu reader” that includes all the preparations and sensitive food ingredients you might want to know about before your meal arrives table side.

Ok, I admit I’m a bit of a relentless Foodie but hey, you only live once and I don’t mind paying to dine at the world’s best establishments. So how do you find the best restaurants, bars, patisseries, tea rooms, etc.? You can bank on asking a total stranger for recommendations, ask a concierge or you can simply walk down any given street and look at menu and think “ok that sounds good”. I don’t know about you, but I’d prefer a much more trusted source.

Visit TravelWithCarnet(dot)com for more tips about traveling in Paris.
:D
purpledarts
Paris Forums Starter

Re: The Best Restaurants, Bars, Patisseries, and Tea Rooms in Paris! Posted 02 March 2012
thanks!
abalazzi
Paris Forums Starter

Return to Paris Travel Forum