1 Qatar Jobs .com The First Place to Find a Job in Qatar

Is It Safe To Travel To Paris With A 1 1/2 Year Old Baby?

Is it safe to travel to Paris with a 1 1/2 year old baby? Posted 27 January 2011
Is it safe to travel to Paris with a 1 1/2 year old baby?
My baby is 2 months old right now but my husband and i are planning a trip to Paris next year when our baby is 1 year and a half.

Is it safe? Can a baby this age tolerate a long flight to Paris?
Is it safe in Paris for a child this age? Is it a friendly place?

Do you have any experiences?
GruesomeBreeze
Paris Forums Starter

Re: Is it safe to travel to Paris with a 1 1/2 year old baby? Posted 27 January 2011
It's fine. People in Paris have babies, too. I've taken our kids on long-haul flights and they fidget and complain but that's to be expected.
Dru987
Paris Forums Starter

Re: Is it safe to travel to Paris with a 1 1/2 year old baby? Posted 27 January 2011
What's a "long" flight? Where do you live?

My idea of long may not be your idea of long.
Ecthelion
Paris Forums Starter

Cool avatar background!

Aww... I think babies are very cute. I have never traveled to Paris let alone have a child. I am only 13! But, anyway... I think it would be okay. Now, I do not suggest cuz your baby is 2 months old but 1 and a half is good.
Aranarth
Paris Forums Starter

my husband and i took our daughter for her 1st bday. there are family friendly parks but restaurants are not very family friendly. not that they are rude, but they don't accomodate strollers or have high chairs. (at least none that we went to). the restaurants were always super crowded and we went in october when its not supposed to be overwhelmed w tourists. but it was an experience of a life time and if i were you i wouldn't hesitate to go. as long as you make effort to speak french or let the people know that you know you are a guest...the people are nice. oh and one awesome thing is if you have a baby you don't have to stand in wicked long lines, they let you in a seperate door. just beware that finding an elevator can be tricky inside the louvre or other museums. and good luck finding a baby changing table! lol i truely hope you and your family go to paris, it was so amazing!
Vinitharya
Paris Forums Starter

Re: Is it safe to travel to Paris with a 1 1/2 year old baby? Posted 10 April 2012
Hell,
Sure it is safe, my sister is doing that with her 1 year old daughter and her 3 years old kid, an important thing you might want to see before coming is the weather to know what kind of clothes you need to bring for him.
SaulB
Paris Forums Visitor

1 Qatar Jobs .com The First Place to Find a Job in Qatar

Return to Paris Travel Forum