1 Qatar Jobs .com The First Place to Find a Job in Qatar

Need A Hotel - Traveling With Family In June

Need a Hotel - Traveling with Family in June Posted 24 December 2009
Hello

My husband and I along with our 5 year will be in Paris mid June 2010. This will be our first time in Paris. We will be in Paris June 17 - 21st. The first leg of our trip is Lyon France.
I'm looking for a hotel that is kid or family friendly. A hotel near restaurants. A hotel near the train and bus stops. I'm willing to pay $100-140 Euro per day. How do you determine what section of Paris to stay? I like attraction, nice restaurants, desserts, wine, cheese, museums, and people watching.

How is the weather is mid June in Paris? I was in London the last week of May 2009 and the weather was warm. Not norm, I was told.

Please advise.

Thanks
Barefootcoop 8)
barefootcoop
Paris Forums Starter

Re: Need a Hotel...Traveling with Family in June Posted 05 January 2010
For 140$ a night you should easily find a hotel in Paris for this price. In June the prices drop in Paris as the hotels don't have too much business. I think with kids the best place to stay is in the Saint Germain district of Paris. I stayed at the Hotel Abbaye in that district, the location was great as it was near many restaurants. You can also go to lookotel to find hotels in Paris by district.
quentinlederer
Paris Forums Starter

Re: Need a Hotel...Traveling with Family in June Posted 22 January 2010
:lol: I recommend you Sunset Inn .I Stayed for 5 nights in an Executive Studio and loved it. Room had 2 double beds, spacious kitchen area and a very clean room. Special thanks go to Dave on reception as he was always willing to help and always treated his guests with a smile (although a couple of others were a bit surly).
Henrick
Paris Forums Starter

Re: Need a Hotel...Traveling with Family in June Posted 06 April 2010
Hello

I recommend you to stay in a boutique hotel. It's small and cosy and very refined. 8)
deborah_yes
Paris Forums Starter

Re: Need a Hotel...Traveling with Family in June Posted 20 April 2010
Paris has one of the very surprising places on the earth. It’s the perfect choice for those who are looking to travelling. I would like to suggest you to visit these hotels for staying.
Hotel Villa Fenelon
Paris Eiffel Cambronne
Montmartre Clignancourt
Moreover, the rates of these hotels are reasonable and you can also get the lots of wonderful attractions near these hotels.
And the average temperature of Paris in the month of June is
Minimum 58 ° F and Maximum 74 °F
caribbean
Paris Forums Starter

Re: Need a Hotel...Traveling with Family in June Posted 14 May 2010
You should check out the hotel l'annexe or le taylor. These two are really good values. They're well located, close to metro stations, bus stops, train station... They are many restaurants nearby both of them. The prices are more than reasonnable for Paris, they are boutique hotels. And the staffs, LOVELY! If you want to know more about them, google them, but only check the website that says "official website" because this is the only way you're going to get the best rates!

Hope it'll help!
Pollycookie
Paris Forums Starter

Re: Need a Hotel...Traveling with Family in June Posted 16 May 2010
Timhotel Le Louvre is the best Kid-Friendly and Family-Friendly hotel. It's a modern hotel with unicolor scheme. They have small rooms but their location is great. They also accept small pets. Just prepare 100-200€.
bryan
Paris Forums Visitor

Re: Need a Hotel...Traveling with Family in June Posted 17 May 2010
I know a kid friendly hotel in Paris, it's the Hotel de la porte dorée. It's close to the park the Vincennes. It's not really in the center of paris, but the metro is on the corner, so you'll be able to move easily! The rates are reasonnable and the manegeress is really nice (plus, she speaks english perfectly, she's american!)
If you want to know more about it check the website "paris-hotels-paris" (I can not put the direct link so just copy that in your browser...)

Hope it will help ! :P
Pollycookie
Paris Forums Starter

Re: Need a Hotel - Traveling with Family in June Posted 10 June 2010
Hey barefootcoop! In a few days from now you will already be in Paris.. I hope you get to enjoy your stay! And if you still haven't settled your accommodations, i found a neat site that contains hotels from the 2 star ones all the way up to the luxury ones.. just so you have a lot to choose from. here is the site: http://ellaparis.com/page/3.. hopefully by the time you finish your visit you can share with us here in the forum some of your memorable experiences with your trip! :mrgreen:

-- 10 June 2010 --

Oh and by the way, June is a perfect month to visit.. it's already summer has already started so you can go out and enjoy the sights without having to worry about getting and stuff.. and for me, Paris takes a whole new form of beauty during summer! With all the birds chirping and the great sights.. it will make you fall in love more.. hope you enjoy your stay! :mrgreen:
lsea_717
Paris forums Member

Re: Need a Hotel - Traveling with Family in June Posted 11 June 2010
Talking about the weather in June, its kinda hot with a temperature of 18 degrees C.

-- 11 June 2010 --

I think Timhotel Le Louvre is the best choice for your stay in Paris. It is designed to be a family-friendly hotel that is also modern in style. It has monochromatic color scheme. It is a good choice when you bring with you your kids. Rooms are kinda small but this hotel has great location.

-- 11 June 2010 --

If you want a nice Paris view from your hotel, Hotel Ermitage provide you this. You will only pay 94 Euros for Doubles.
bryan
Paris Forums Visitor

1 Qatar Jobs .com The First Place to Find a Job in Qatar

Return to Paris Travel Forum