1 Qatar Jobs .com The First Place to Find a Job in Qatar

How Do You Go About Booking The Evening Bus Trip To Paris From Disneyland Paris?

How do you go about booking the evening bus trip to Paris from Disneyland Paris? Posted 28 January 2011
I've seen on the Disneyland Paris website that you can book an evening bus sightseeing trip around Paris, but it doesn't tell you how to do it or what the prices are!

Can anybody tell me how you would go about this and how much it costs? I shall be there between the 12th and 16th October.

Any info would be great!
Estelmo
Paris Forums Starter

Re: How do you go about booking the evening bus trip to Paris from Disneyland Paris? Posted 28 January 2011
If you're staying in one of thew Disney hotels, or perhaps some of the Good neighbour ones, you'll book it in the hotel. I wouldn't know about it if you're not in a Disney hotel.
TheHatchling
Paris Forums Starter

Re: How do you go about booking the evening bus trip to Paris from Disneyland Paris? Posted 28 January 2011
There is a tourist information place just outside the Disney parks where you can book all sorts of trips including those to Paris. Alternatively you can simply book a train straight from the Disneyland Paris station into Paris itself (this will be much cheaper, but there will be no hand holding/tour guidance!)
ForgottenSerpent
Paris Forums Starter

Re: How do you go about booking the evening bus trip to Paris from Disneyland Paris? Posted 31 January 2011
I would take the RER (suburban train) to Paris and join a tour from there. Reliable (and cheap) companies include L’OpenTour and Foxity.
petitz
Paris Forums Starter

1 Qatar Jobs .com The First Place to Find a Job in Qatar

Return to Paris Travel Forum