1 Qatar Jobs .com The First Place to Find a Job in Qatar

How Should I Travel In Paris From The Airport?

How should I travel in Paris from the airport? Posted 27 January 2011
I need to know the best way to travel to Porte de Vanves in Paris from CDG and also Orly airports. Looking for the cheapest and easiest methods please!
JockeyBare
Paris Forums Starter

Re: How should I travel in Paris from the airport? Posted 27 January 2011
Take the RER B from CDG to Gare du Nord, and from there switch lines to RER E This'll be about 30 minutes. That goes one stop, to Gare St. Lazare. There, take Metro line 13 to Porte de Vanves.
From Orly, there's a bus that goes from the airport to the Opera area. I think it's about 13 euros one-way.
TheHatchling
Paris Forums Starter

From CDG take the RER B marked "Direction : Massy-Palaiseau" to the Cite Universitaire stop and transfer to the T3 tram line marked Direction : Pont du Garigliano (Hopital G. Pompidou) which will take you to the Porte de Vanves metor/tram stop.

From Orly take the Air France bus to the Gare Montparnasse and get on the Metro line 13 train marked "Direction : Chatillon Montrouge" which will take you to Porte de Vanves.
KingCreon
Paris Forums Starter

From CDG, you can take line B of the RER train to Cite Universitaire station where you change to line 3 of the Tram service to Porte de Vanves.

From Orly, take line C of the RER train to Invalides station where you should change to line 13 of the Metro to take you to Porte de Vanves.
TastyBlueRebel
Paris Forums Starter

RER (regional train), line B. The station is INSIDE CDG airport, just follow the signs and it's very easy to find. It is the cheapest way of course, around 17 Euros to Paris Place Charles de Gaule-Etoile...
Vinyarion
Paris Forums Starter

1 Qatar Jobs .com The First Place to Find a Job in Qatar

Return to Paris Travel Forum