1 Qatar Jobs .com The First Place to Find a Job in Qatar

Going To Paris 03Oct, How Long Will It Take To Get A Passport And What Is The Process?

Going to Paris 03Oct, how long will it take to get a passport and what is the process? Posted 30 January 2011
I plan on flying out of Cincinnati/Northern KY Airport on a direct fight to Paris on 03Oct to see a concert on 05Oct. I then plan on flying home to Cincinnati, from Paris, on 06Oct. When should I begin the passport process to ensure I have it on time (I realize I may have to pay more at this point for quicker service), and what is the process?
Valacar
Paris Forums Starter

Re: Going to Paris 03Oct, how long will it take to get a passport and what is the process? Posted 30 January 2011
Begin the process immediately. The summer is a very busy time at the passport office. The passport costs $100. You can speed up the process by paying an additional fee. It's about an extra $100.

For more information, contact the nearest passport office to where you live. Their phone number is in your local phone book. You'll need 2 identical 'passport photos.' Anybody who takes pictures professionally knows what that is.

-- 30 Jan 2011 17:27 --

For me it took about 5 weeks o get the passport
Dot56
Paris Forums Starter

Return to Paris Travel Forum