1 Qatar Jobs .com The First Place to Find a Job in Qatar

First Time In Paris

First time in Paris Posted 04 April 2011
Hi All

I am from vivutravel in Vietnam, my company is sending me to Paris for a few days for marketing, could anyone give me some advices what to see when i am in Paris?

Many Thanks
Nguyen
vivutravel
Paris Forums Starter

Re: First time in Paris Posted 04 April 2011
Dear Nguyen

I would like to recommend You some things to visit while You're In paris.

i have to strongly advise You The famous Louvres museum where You Will enjoy The notorious Mona Lisa painted by Leonardo Da Vinci ... ( don't Take this code story seriously, You would only get a headache).

There is one other thing i would like that Any visitors to Paris see is The "château de Versailles". You Will admire There The fantasy of Louis xiv, former french monarch.

I have a few other travel tips for travelers:

Don't ever Take The métro, It's dirty, with an oppressive atmosphère, And many tourists get lost down There, not to say that You waste a précious Time You need to save for visiting.

I have some other travel tips, but thèse are The major things i wanted to share.
Loukas
Paris Forums Frequenter

Re: First time in Paris Posted 26 April 2011
Right next to Gare Du Nord is a hotel called the New Hotel...I have stayed there many times...The hotel itself is clean, AC if needed and the best thing is it right there by the subway and train station. The area seems to have gone down a bit...but still seemed safe (at least it was 2 years ago) Typical french breakfast included in the price of the room....:) and you will love how close you are to the subway and trains.
seattlelimoforhire
Paris Forums Visitor

Re: First time in Paris Posted 19 May 2011
Hi,
Paris is a wonderful place and you will enjoy a lot over there.. I have been there last year and its one of the best place.. When I was there I enjoyed nightlife with my friends.. There is so much to do..
Enjoy yourself! :wavey:
flylink
Paris Forums Starter

Re: First time in Paris Posted 27 May 2011
If I was going to Paris, how much would it cost altogether in pounds if I wanted to visit: Disney for 2 days, Asterix for 2 days, Eiffel Tower, and other tourist attractions throughout the week. A weeks food on top of that and transport around Paris I guess!
Panda
Paris Forums Starter

Re: First time in Paris Posted 30 May 2011
Hi, most tourists going to Paris have a very limited amount of time to see all the sights. You may go for Picnic under the Eiffel Tower, Join the craze for concept stores and Take an Impressionists masterclass and more.

Enjoy!!!
Uclive
Paris Forums Starter

Re: First time in Paris Posted 01 June 2011
Re: First time in Paris
Hi All,
I went to the city of love recently and enjoy every bit of it, but for Nyong you can read this article to help you more about Paris.

You will love it.
have fun.
frenchie36
Paris Forums Starter

Re: First time in Paris Posted 03 June 2011
hi,
I am planning to make a trip to paris for the first time. can anyone suggest me what are the best and cheapest modes of transportation to avail to visit the tourist spots over there?
rigocampos
Paris Forums Starter

Re: First time in Paris Posted 20 June 2011
Good luck Nguyen
emilie_paris
Paris Forums Visitor

Re: First time in Paris Posted 20 August 2011
My first time in Paris was 2006 when i had a world tour with my family.I rate this city in one of the top 5 best cities in world.
Crooks
Paris Forums Visitor

Re: First time in Paris Posted 25 August 2011
I've been to Paris last 2 months, such a shame that I had only 2 days there. Paris has many place that amazing and have to take time to visit.
wish you Enjoy Paris like me
Pamlee1992
Paris Forums Starter

Re: First time in Paris Posted 17 October 2011
the most beautiful place for me in paris is eiffel tower
katewillson
Paris Forums Visitor

Re: First time in Paris Posted 01 December 2011
Paris is one of the most beautiful cities I have ever seen. The center has got so many attractions you would need at least a week to see most of them. Just walking on the streets around the cenre is already breath-taking. If you are going for just a couple of days, i'd suggest you chose only what you think is most important(probably the eifel tower for most people). The city is very spacious and the sites are relatively far from each other and the cues are huge,so you can't see too many things on the same day. If you are staying for a week or so, then I think the best thing to do is to try and go to as many places as you can. there are some great tour packages for this kind of thing.
AWS
Paris Forums Starter

Re: First time in Paris Posted 02 December 2011
Paris is the most amazing city I've ever heard.
Leonard Gokongwei
Paris Forums Starter

Re: First time in Paris Posted 20 December 2011
there are many places to visit in paris. Paris is also one of my favourite destinations including France. Some of the best destinations in Paris are like Arc de Triomphe, Cathedral, Eiffel Tower and many more. Anyone from France here....???
renald
Paris Forums Visitor

1 Qatar Jobs .com The First Place to Find a Job in Qatar

Return to Paris Travel Forum