1 Qatar Jobs .com The First Place to Find a Job in Qatar

Is Disneyland Resort Anaheim Worth Going To If I've Been To Disneyland Paris?

Is Disneyland Resort Anaheim worth going to if I've been to Disneyland Paris? Posted 29 January 2011
I live in San Francsico and I'm planning a trip to Los Angeles with my Sister. I'm wondering whether it's worth going to the Disneyland Resort in Anaheim if we've been to the one in Paris three or 4 times already.
Damaskenos
Paris Forums Starter

Re: Is Disneyland Resort Anaheim worth going to if I've been to Disneyland Paris? Posted 29 January 2011
I think so....it's the original.
Niniel
Paris Forums Starter

Re: Is Disneyland Resort Anaheim worth going to if I've been to Disneyland Paris? Posted 29 January 2011
If you love the Disney thing, maybe. Disney leaves me cold, so a trip to a museum or play would be much more interesting any day.
HeavySapphire
Paris Forums Starter

yeah.Only cause it is the first one and it 's awesome.
Arwen-Evenstar
Paris Forums Starter

Disneyland Anaheim is the original, so there is nostagia attached to it. I think it would be hard to compare the 2 since one is in another country. I love Disneyland, so I would go to all Disneylands all over the world if I had the chance. The only way to find out is to go & then you can decide. Hug Mickey for me!
ElasticShadow
Paris Forums Starter

Yes..because it's the original plus their the only disneyland park of the 5 who has the matterhorn (the big white mountain) you know what they say..the original will always be the best
Harry-Goatleaf
Paris Forums Starter

Disneyland Paris is VERY different from the one in Anaheim. The one in Paris has better rides in my opinion (when I say better I mean more thrilling) but the overall atmosphere in Anaheim is better. Disneyland Paris was kinda depressing when I went, it didn't really capture the Disney spirit and the food was AWFUL. Definitely go to the Anaheim one, its worth it.
Deorwine
Paris Forums Starter

I would go to DLR in Anaheim with the goal of seeing the original, and seeing the difference between the two. I haven't been to WDW yet, but I plan on going in a year or two, and I'm anxious to see the differences. Whether something is "better" is very subjective; it will be good to get the different "flavors".
Enceladus
Paris Forums Starter

It just depends on what is important to you. If you love Disney, then it is definitely worth it. If you are looking for something completely different or entertaining...there are a lot of other things you would enjoy more. Universal Studios...Knott's Berry Farm...museums...grifith park...etc.
Fritzie
Paris Forums Starter

1 Qatar Jobs .com The First Place to Find a Job in Qatar

Return to Paris Travel Forum