1 Qatar Jobs .com The First Place to Find a Job in Qatar

What Do You Think?

what do you think? Posted 03 May 2008
Me and a friend were out with this girl I like last night, when I went to the bar for some more drinks and while I was away my friend said that he told her how I felt about her (for the record I did not ask him to do this) and anyway he said she didnt say anything, can someone enlighten me to weather I should make a move or did it mean I have no chance at all?
Lion
Paris Forums Visitor

Posted 03 May 2008
Lion,

You should give it a try. Make your move. come to think of it, maybe that girl thought that your friend is only making fun of her that's why she didn't say anything at all. You know, its better if she will know it personally from you! Its better if your the one who's going to tell her...not your friend! Go on....make your move Lion....nothing will lose from you except that you will be hurt....to be hurt is only part of our life and you should accept it. !!!:)
Vertihvostka
Paris Forums Visitor

Re: what do you think? Posted 03 April 2011
Yeah Lion " go go go " that Chick is for you don't miss your chance or she's gonna forget about you. Tell her What You think, make a move to confirm her What your friend told her, You know She must have been flattered by what She learned but she's not going to wait forever so just send a sign. But don't be gross: if You want to know What She thinks about You Just bring The topic smartly. This situation might make her feel uneasy about You Because remember that She doesn't really know What You think about her.

Wishing You The best.
Loukas
Paris Forums Frequenter

Re: what do you think? Posted 10 April 2011
Just keep trying maan... may be you got your goal.but listen carefully man,,, never ever trust anyone.
Jawad
Paris Forums Starter

Sarasota Kids Clothing Posted 18 April 2011
Hello,

Once you should have talk with her. Its always better to clear everything rather then leaving with a misunderstanding.
mileytipton
Paris Forums Starter

Re: what do you think? Posted 30 April 2011
I think that you don't care your life
seattlelimoforhire
Paris Forums Visitor

Re: what do you think? Posted 08 August 2011
Helo
I am also think about that of your subject
thanks
Author
harddisk01
Paris Forums Visitor

Re: what do you think? Posted 15 October 2011
Well Communication is the Solution of all the problem.
So go ahead and talk with her.
Dont get afraid.
If u dont talk misunderstanding will get increase.
So talk with her.
smsmth397
Paris Forums Visitor

Re: what do you think? Posted 28 January 2012
Now a days i am just thinking to build my muscles because i have been very week.
CrooksEdward
Paris Forums Visitor

Re: what do you think? Posted 07 February 2012
bulding muscles can be good. but sometimes men just overdo it when the goal is achieved. I think it's the thrill of looking at yourself in the mirror and saying to yourself " i'm the man " you're just to proud to stop it when necessary, you just keep going because you enjoy what you do. It's preferable to train in gyms so that some coach keeps you from turning bodybuilding into a disaster.
Loukas
Paris Forums Frequenter

Re: what do you think? Posted 13 February 2012
Hey!
Give it a shot, you have nothing to loose!
Good luck to you :D
Lalia
Paris Forums Visitor

Re: what do you think? Posted 14 February 2012
Lion wrote:Me and a friend were out with this girl I like last night, when I went to the bar for some more drinks and while I was away my friend said that he told her how I felt about her (for the record I did not ask him to do this) and anyway he said she didnt say anything, can someone enlighten me to weather I should make a move or did it mean I have no chance at all?

give it a go ,
PJones
Paris Forums Visitor

1 Qatar Jobs .com The First Place to Find a Job in Qatar

Return to Paris Romance Forum